Fleck today

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleck was brilliant. A player who actually wants to run at defenders.

I hope Fleck is given a run of games but Walter might leave him in the abyss for 6 months.

Kenny Mhiller is fucking awful! Novo up front with Boyd.

I hope Fleck is given a run of games but Walter might leave him in the abyss for 6 months.

Move Fleck upfront, play him off the striker and play Aaron left midfield

Yes agreed - Fleck, Aaron and Naismith lets see them all out there.

aye we have the talent at the club but fleck and aaron will never be giving a good few starts together thats a good idea mate we can see it but the managers cant

sounds like a good plan

Miller should go to the bench for a while

Where do you play all of them?

You do not necessarily play all three at once but I can see no harm in playing Aaron wide left or right and playing Fleck or Naismith up front with Boyd as Miller is very poor just now. You could also argue that Barry is innefectual and bring Davis inside and play Naismith out wide right, Aaron wide left and Fleck up front with Boyd.

Where do you play all of them?

Aaron on the left, Naismith on the right and Fleck playing off Boyd.

i totally agree but were most of us not complaining a short while ago about players being played out of postion?

What a talent.

Strong, direct and intelligent. He doesnt beat players with Ronaldo like flair, it's just dogged power and quickness. He also knows how to win fouls and how to 'dive'.

I touched on it in the match thread, but i can't remember the last Scottish player like him. He's against the grain and will be a fully capped international by the time the years out if Smith continues to play him.

What a talent.

Strong, direct and intelligent. He doesnt beat players with Ronaldo like flair, it's just dogged power and quickness. He also knows how to win fouls and how to 'dive'.

I touched on it in the match thread, but i can't remember the last Scottish player like him. He's against the grain and will be a fully capped international by the time the years out if Smith continues to play him.

I think if you can compare him to Joaquin

Obviously Joaquin has more skill but the way they both use their strength and determination to get past a player is very similar

Great to see him play and was my MOTM

Guest Andypendek

I heard Walter after the game saying he (Fleck) was far more confortable training with the senior squad - this is the kind of thing we can't see but the manager can. How were we to know he was still nervous at training, so likely to be extra nervous in the 1st team? Like it or not we have to trust them when they decide certain players are ready and others are not.

What a talent.

Rooney-esque.

I heard Walter after the game saying he (Fleck) was far moer confortable training with the senior squad - this is the kind of thing we can't see but the manager can. How were we to know he was still nervous at training, so likely to be extra nervous in the 1st team? Like it or not we have to trust them when they decide certain players are ready and others are not.

I heard that too Andy, very good point. (tu)

Like it or not, the manager and coaching staff know much more about our players strengths and weaknesses than we do.

(tu)

What a talent.

I'm not long back from the game and I agree with this analysis. The only player that really looked like doing something today, then maybe Papac.