Fleck today

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres the slagging walter comments now .

*points at muff*

Fleck only got on because wattie was in reading the posts here during the week!

:rolleyes:

Fleck only got on because Wattie was in here reading the posts about interest from EPL clubs.

Shop window and all that.

What a talent.

Strong, direct and intelligent. He doesnt beat players with Ronaldo like flair, it's just dogged power and quickness. He also knows how to win fouls and how to 'dive'.

I touched on it in the match thread, but i can't remember the last Scottish player like him. He's against the grain and will be a fully capped international by the time the years out if Smith continues to play him.

Rooney-esque.

totally agree , he was impressive today

Happy for Fleck and by the sounds of it he didn't disappoint (tu)

But i can't help but wonder if Walter just played him today, to shut a section of our fans up today.

Well if that was the reason then it showed Walter what weve all been saying :rolleyes:

Fleck was brilliant. A player who actually wants to run at defenders.

I hope Fleck is given a run of games but Walter might leave him in the abyss for 6 months.

Kenny Mhiller is fucking awful! Novo up front with Boyd.

Move Fleck upfront, play him off the striker and play Aaron left midfield

Thats far to obvious/clever a move for WS.

But i can't help but wonder if Walter just played him today, to shut a section of our fans up today.

Well if that was the reason then it showed Walter what weve all been saying :rolleyes:

It's was a win, win situation for Walter anyway however Fleck played :rolleyes:

Well its took a long while for him to make the decision

Fantastic though, can't wait to see him in the hole or up front also should he get the chance.

No reason he shouldnt stay in the team, offers so much more than Adam.

Could we have a genuine, potentially world class scottish youngster at our club?

Well its took a long while for him to make the decision

Yeah cause he was under a wee bit of pressure from above.

Don't get me wrong i'm delighted Fleck got his chance and didn't disappoint, but if it wasn't for the pressure from the disgruntled fans this week (as he put it!) pressuring and rattling SDM and Walter to reacted.

I doubt Fleck would have took part today.

Naismith on the left, Boyd and Fleck thro' the middle, brilliant. As for miller, the guy looks as tho' he needs a break, some of his misses but then again, we knew that i suppose.

I know exactly what I'd like Mhisser to break.

Not long back from the game.

I fully expect this boy to become an absolute superstar. Not many 17 year olds can bully men off the ball and not look out of place, I think the comparison to Rooney in terms of physique and confidence on the ball etc is spot on.

Well done John boy here's to 500 games with the Bears (tu)

Good on the wee man today he didnt let himself or the team down one bit and i really think it says alot when he gets voted man of the match ahead of Fergie and co.

I was better than Ferguson today sitting in the Club Deck! Think I could have closed the ball down quicker from up there but lets not let that ruin the wee mans thread :scot:

What a talent.

Strong, direct and intelligent. He doesnt beat players with Ronaldo like flair, it's just dogged power and quickness. He also knows how to win fouls and how to 'dive'.

I touched on it in the match thread, but i can't remember the last Scottish player like him. He's against the grain and will be a fully capped international by the time the years out if Smith continues to play him.

I'm not long back from the game and I agree with this analysis. The only player that really looked like doing something today, then maybe Papac.

Papac!!!!!!!!!!!! Your having a laugh - he had a mare!!

I hope i'm wrong, but I think he was in the shop window today..

It'd be a catastrophe if we sell him, absolute catastrophe.

As I said previous though - he'd be an £8m rated European-class attacking midfielder if he'd spent the last 5 years under Wenger's wing.

Maybe Fleck can see that as well as the rest of us.