Fleck today

I hope i'm wrong, but I think he was in the shop window today..

It'd be a catastrophe if we sell him, absolute catastrophe.

As I said previous though - he'd be an £8m rated European-class attacking midfielder if he'd spent the last 5 years under Wenger's wing.

Maybe Fleck can see that as well as the rest of us.

I have mixed feelings.

I would hate to see him go before he's had few years playing for us. But make no mistake, if he's as good as we think he will go.

But if he were to go now, more and more bears would wake up and see what is going on.

WE DESERVE BETTER!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said previous though - he'd be an £8m rated European-class attacking midfielder if he'd spent the last 5 years under Wenger's wing.

I have mixed feelings.

I would hate to see him go before he's had few years playing for us. But make no mistake, if he's as good as we think he will go.

But if he were to go now, more and more bears would wake up and see what is going on.

WE DESERVE BETTER!

It's a hard situation Manti, you're spot on there.

You'd hope that our fans could see our obvious failings without having to sell the best young Scottish prospect of the last 15 years, but some of them have their heads buried that far into the sand that it might just take something as biblical as that.

And I do rate Fleck highly enough to describe any possible departure of his as biblically bad.

I have mixed feelings.

WE DESERVE BETTER!

It's a hard situation Manti, you're spot on there.

You'd hope that our fans could see our obvious failings without having to sell the best young Scottish prospect of the last 15 years, but some of them have their heads buried that far into the sand that it might just take something as biblical as that.

And I do rate Fleck highly enough to describe any possible departure of his as biblically bad.

But do you think having more and more fans turn against Murray/Walter will really accomplish anything? Say Fleck was sold and there was a supporter's revolt, would Murray really sell the club because of that? I think in the current economic situation, nobody has enough confidence to go thrown money around and buy a club like Rangers.

But do you think having more and more fans turn against Murray/Walter will really accomplish anything? Say Fleck was sold and there was a supporter's revolt, would Murray really sell the club because of that? I think in the current economic situation, nobody has enough confidence to go thrown money around and buy a club like Rangers.

It's more the fact that Murray doesn't seem to have anything close to a short to medium term strategy for the club. Given that we can expect him to be here for that time after all his 'nobody wants to buy us' cries, then I think it's the least we can expect.

He needs to start every game leading up to the Celtic game so that he has match fitness. Then i want to see him run at Hinkel, he will shit himself.

Thats the first time i have seen him on a pitch for any length of time and he was very impressive.

The turncoat is the best player in Scotland if you believe them, this boy is streets ahead of him.

I heard Walter after the game saying he (Fleck) was far moer confortable training with the senior squad - this is the kind of thing we can't see but the manager can. How were we to know he was still nervous at training, so likely to be extra nervous in the 1st team? Like it or not we have to trust them when they decide certain players are ready and others are not.

I heard that too Andy, very good point. (tu)

Like it or not, the manager and coaching staff know much more about our players strengths and weaknesses than we do.

see you'd think that, but then they play that fat cunt adam in a position where you actually need to be able to run

makes you wonder eh?

I think Fleck has served notice that he can handle it

Smith was probably right to hold him back a wee bit to be 100% sure he wouldn't buckle

I reckon he'll feature regularly now and thank the Lord for that

I wonder if this boy goes onto have a long succesful career at Rangers Walter will get credit he deserves for introducing him at the right time and help

ing his career move along at the right pace.

Wasn't at the game yesterday and i don't normally do this , but i think i will watch the full 90 on Rangers TV i really haven't seen thatr much of this boy and want to see what everyone is talkign about

thought the wee man was outstanding. hard game for him aswell. when falkirk took the lead, they just sat in and made it really hard for us to make space, for a player who likes to be played trhrough and use his pace i thought he was really sharp. would love to see him play in away games where the teams are likely to leave space in behind

on yourself wee man!

If Fleck is left out next week and especially for Adam or McCulloch I will fly over to Glasgow and give Walter a right good smack in his gob!

I fully expect Fleck to go into 'hibernation' now with Walter in charge.