Left Mid

nvager

playing on the left, I'd say fleck, preferably with naismith upfront with boyd.

I'd love to see

:Naismith: :fleck: :aaron:

:boyd:

though

Dream on that will never happen mate.

Unfortunately you're right, but there's no harm in imagining a rangers team full of youth and energy that will attack a team all day.

after yesterdays performance, i cant see fleck being dropped for the next game, so it will be up to him to show a level of consistency to warrant inclusion week in week out...however, i have no doubt that if fleck doesnt become a regular starter, he will certainly become a regular player off the bench. Only shame is that it pushes aaron further down the pecking order

Naismith! Fleck did well but he will not be consistent enough to continually play there for a couple of years - Naismith, while still young has that experience!

Thats a bit rash! How could you possibly know this?

I'd like to see Aaron being giving the chance on the left.

Fleck up front with Naismith or Boyd, as Miller has been atrocious.

Yes, but Walter would have palpitations!

Is that a bad thing?

Naismith! Fleck did well but he will not be consistent enough to continually play there for a couple of years - Naismith, while still young has that experience!

Experience - ask any manager and they will tell you that it never happens - that swhy they are careful with younger players.

Experience - ask any manager and they will tell you that it never happens - that swhy they are careful with younger players.

Are you saying that every 17/18 year old whose played consistently for a team has failed due to inconsistency?

Tbh seeing how much the midfield has struggled in games since Ferguson's return i would be tempted to go 4-5-1 with both of them starting, one in behind Boyd so that he isn't completely alone, drop Miller. Flood the midfield keep the ball and don't let them get crosses in.

Foster at right back today got done time and time again by McGeady. So the left mid really needs to be somebody with a bit of pace that will run at him, not a clogger Adam or McCulloch.

What about Rooney, Fabregas and other youngster that have started playing regularly from 17 onwards? Yes many there are game where they go off the boil, but what player doesn't. So you are telling me they aren't good enough or always inconsistant.

OR what about all the reserve games and such that they play? They should want to play in the first team week in and out. Playing games will only help them progress.