***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

We are going to go into this game carrying too many passengers imo (Broadfoot, Whittaker, Ferguson, Miller and possibly Adam/McCulloch)

We need 10 outfield players who are up for the battle, lets fucking do it!

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------McGregor--------

-Broadfoot-Bougherra-Weir-Whittaker-

-Davis-Mendes-Ferguson-Fleck--

----------Boyd--Novo-------

Walter will put Charlie Adam on though, no doubt. Fleck can beat players and get the ball into the box,(Dangerous Areas) then you've got Charlie, that tries to cross a ball that ends up going for a throw in on the other side of the park. Put Nacho on, determination through the whole ninety minutes of the game is outstanding. :unionflag:

McGregor

Broadfoot Weir Bougherra Whittaker

Davis Mendes

Fleck

Novo Velicka Naismith

are these official game threads basically just your team line ups, or are they team line ups u think the management will come up with big M?

Its Muff's opinion of who we should go with (tu)

McGregor

Davis Mendes

Fleck

Novo Velicka Naismith

are these official game threads basically just your team line ups, or are they team line ups u think the management will come up with big M?

Its Muff's opinion of who we should go with (tu)

ah, thought so, cos he seems to have an unhealthy distaste for boyd and ferguson, and a strange liking for velicka these days, but as u say it is his opinion, and he is more than entitled to it.

thank u for putting me in the picture.

:cheers:

McGregor

Davis Mendes

Fleck

Novo Velicka Naismith

What I'd play and a place to talk about the upcoming match - team selection/injuries/news/thoughts....

Can see Smith sticking McCulloch or Adam in to replace fleck. I would go for the same team that started yesterday with Whittaker in for Papac

Could see him trying to use McCulloch in some capacity so as to have his height when defending balls into the box.I am trying to think who else we could use when defending high balls .-

The defence?

unhealthy distaste for boyd and ferguson, and a strange liking for velicka these days

Ferguson doesn't deserve to be playing, I wouldn't play Kris Boyd in this type of game and I reckon Velicka would give Diamond some trouble plus Kenny Miller has been woeful for 15 games on the trot.

unhealthy distaste for boyd and ferguson, and a strange liking for velicka these days

Ferguson doesn't deserve to be playing, I wouldn't play Kris Boyd in this type of game and I reckon Velicka would give Diamond some trouble plus Kenny Miller has been woeful for 15 games on the trot.

as i said, ur r entitled to ur opinion, but if u watch the games on rtv, not saying u personally dont, but it is pretty obvious to see that velicka seems to b carrying weight in the games i have seen.

there are a lot of boys on here going on about adam's weight, so i would imagine that these same boys would not b happy if velicka came on looking like he is not fit.

Novo and Velicka to play upfront. (tu)

Novo must remain a sub, albeit used alot earlier than he was yesterday if we're struggling.

Nah, the Velicka and Boyd partnership didn't really work and Miller has been pish. Novo can guarentee you a good game against the sheep.

Alan Mac

Kirk Boogie Weir SW

Naisy Stevie D Pedro Fleck

Nacho Boydie

I know it wont be but sometimes I wish Walter would stop worrying about other teams and make them worry about us.

Anyway there's no chance of Smith bringing Velicka out of the cold all of a sudden to play this match. I have a bad feeling he'll remain loyal to Miller. :anguish:

He brought Cousin out of the cold against the tims and look what happened? I'm not comparing them footballing wise, I'm just saying that Velicka could change the game for us.

Anyway there's no chance of Smith bringing Velicka out of the cold all of a sudden to play this match. I have a bad feeling he'll remain loyal to Miller. :anguish:

Anything is possible under Wally - Velicka made the bench this weekend.

Play Boyd up at Pittodrie and it will be like playing with 10 men, 9 infact as Ferguson will play.

Walter has not won up there since he returned - 3 defeats and 3 draws.

Time for a victory methinks

dart i think its his last 7 visits that he has not won up there, in his last season in his first spell he lost up there.