Lets not get ahead of ourselves

right they manky dicks got beat the day. but they have had all of the top 6 basically all at once,

now its our shot. Aberdeen, dundee united then a trip to the tattie dome.

Those who are traveling up to aberdeen make sure you get 1000% behind the team

This is our chance please dont blow it walter!!!!!

We are not ahead of ourselves at all. We just needed a wee break from bad news and got some today.

All of us will be very nervous about these next three games, but it is so good to be a little optimistic again is it not?

We know our form is shaky. The performances vs st Johnstone and Falkirk were pretty poor. Nevertheless luck is coming back a little to our side and that can make a huge difference.

Walter actually gave youth a chance and Fleck did not disappoint. Naismith is on the way back too and Aaron must get a shot sometime soon.

If we could only get another CH or FB and Barry could find his feet, we would really be flying. We do need to replace Miller as he has shaded off a lot.

Bringing 7 points down to 2 in a matter of weeks is no easy accomplishment. Just a wee change from all the bad press etc we've been recieving lately.

If feeling confident after we won yesterday and the scum get pumped not allowed then when is it ?.

Good to see us having a wee glow again as opposed to "we're shite, Watty's shite, team's shite, Murray's shite".

We might be in a bad way but let's not think for a moment the tattie pickers are better than us.

Celtic fans must be worried that there usual comeback and late winner never materialised today, they've alomst come to expect it. The down side for us is that if Aberdeen play like that against us next week they have every chance of doing the same to us. We need to hit the ground running next week, take the game to them from the first whistle or I can see us being caught out in the same manner as Celtic were.

I said after the old firm game we would still win the league

I have seen nothing since then to suggest otherwise

i still canny belive they beat us that day!

it was hard to believe . but we move on , we will win the title , old firm games contribute, but they are no longer the reason you win the title, the last few weeks have proved this