Lafferty

nvager

Can this guy make it?

Is he injury prone?

Is he a quality striker that just needs a chance?

Too early to tell. He needs a run out in his correct position. Could replace Miller and looks a better natural striker than Miller, but has competition from Naismith, Fleck and Novo. Funnily enough all THREE get more chances on the left.

the guy had a 14% chance a game he'll score on record before he signed (something like 5 goals in 90 odd appearances), so he hardly justifies as a striker and every game i've saw him play for Rangers he's been total crap in midfield. Has no attributes a wide player needs.

As i said before he signed, just a young Lee McCulloch, maybe not as good cause McCulloch did have a stint in the premiership !

Can this guy make it?

Is he injury prone?

Is he a quality striker that just needs a chance?

Too early to tell. He needs a run out in his correct position. Could replace Miller and looks a better natural striker than Miller, but has competition from Naismith, Fleck and Novo. Funnily enough all THREE get more chances on the left.

Not this again jeez , its old hat if he aint playin who cares

i think lafferty has what it takes, need to see him play up top. been hard for him stuck out on the left. people have said he played there for burnley but he was playing in a 433 out left not in a 442.

he does look really composed when he has a clear shot on goal, good luck to him. i like the way he talks in the press aswell!

I've tried to like him, i've really tried.

Donkey.

Until he's played upfront, for a number of games then you can't really call him a donkey!

If Kenny Miller deserves a chance, then so does Kyle Lafferty!

Donkey.

Until he's played upfront, for a number of games then you can't really call him a donkey!

He's bollocks for NI up front too though. Every goal i've seen has been from Healy's work. DAVID HEALY'S WORK, MUFF. :craphead:

how can Lafftery be rated as a striker if he's hardly played there ?? i find this baffling. he obviously isnt good enough. He's like Peter Crouch without the talent !

if he's a £4m player and we dont get at least that for Boyd or Ferguson etc. it shows you how low our game is.

I still dont see why we spent so much money on "potential" when we were out of europe but anyway i think lafferty will go on to be a big player for us. Considering he hasnt had a full 90mins in his proper position yet i dont think hes done too badly. I'd rather have him in the team than kenny miller, theres no way miller would have scored that goal against dundee utd.

Don't agree, sorry.

He's looked ok when played upfront for Northern Ireland. We were told to give that rhat bastard Miller a chance, yet a player who has not been given a fair crack, is labelled a donkey.

Donkey.

He's bollocks for NI up front too though. Every goal i've seen has been from Healy's work. DAVID HEALY'S WORK, MUFF. :craphead:

utter rubbish, just off the top of my head i can think of 2 of his goals that didnt come from a healy pass/cross. Anyway even if they did thats what a striker partner is for ffs.

Donkey.

utter rubbish, just off the top of my head i can think of 2 of his goals that didnt come from a healy pass/cross. Anyway even if they did thats what a striker partner is for ffs.

You'd drop Boyd for Lafferty? Christ!

how can Lafftery be rated as a striker if he's hardly played there ?? i find this baffling. he obviously isnt good enough. He's like Peter Crouch without the talent !

if he's a £4m player and we dont get at least that for Boyd or Ferguson etc. it shows you how low our game is.

Maybe because Lafferty himself, Sanchez, Cotterill, Smith, Coyle and Worthington all say he's a striker?

£4m for Barry Ferguson, your having a laugh.

Guest therabbitt

Donkey.

I'm afraid I disagree too. Lafferty has been perfect foil for Healy and has played fantastically for them.

Watched him at under 19 level through to the full squad.

He can be a very very good centre forward.

My mate said he wasn't ready to be a regular striker at Burnley and thats why he was played out wide so I'm not sure what to make of him.

Still, at least give him a chance.

Doesn't look like a footballer when he has the ball.

Has rarely played upfront professionally so whether he is a striker seems debatable.

Does not look to me as if he would have the balance, quick feet,quick reactions or the natural natural predatory skills that a striker in a professional league needs. From what I have seen when he plays as striker in the reserves he has none of these traits.