Lafferty

nvager

Mystified as to why we paid so much for him.

Apparently Burnley fans couldn't believe they got so much for him, which says a lot.

Yeah, we paid £3.5m for him - Burnley went out and bought Chris Eagles and the lad McDonald for a total of £2.1m.

It was a stupid signing but that's expected from our current manager.

The money we spent on him, Edu and Velicka - 7m - when we had all that debt - and SDM and WS tell US to get real and live in the real world?

Our recent finacial problem was caused by these signings - who have contributed little to our season as it stands at the moment

The money we spent on him, Edu and Velicka - 7m - when we had all that debt - and SDM and WS tell US to get real and live in the real world?

Our recent finacial problem was caused by these signings - who have contributed little to our season as it stands at the moment

How you can spend money on Edu and Lafferty or 'potential' as Wally and McCoist refer to them as, when you don't even have a good starting 11, beats me, especially in the position we were/are in?

Money should have been spent on quality 1st team players, not players who are not going to be played, played out of position or not feature at all, but might do us a turn in the future - what a load of bollocks. Add others like McCulloch, Velicka, Whittaker, Miller....and we might not even be in this mess.

I love how Wally and Murray can have a go at us, especially Wally, when he's the one that's not even doing his job right.

Can this guy make it?

Is he injury prone?

Is he a quality striker that just needs a chance?

Too early to tell. He needs a run out in his correct position. Could replace Miller and looks a better natural striker than Miller, but has competition from Naismith, Fleck and Novo. Funnily enough all THREE get more chances on the left.

Papac looks a better natural striker than miller :craphead:

Is behind Fleck and Naismith for me. Perhaps replacing miller?

How you can spend money on Edu and Lafferty or 'potential' as Wally and McCoist refer to them as, when you don't even have a good starting 11, beats me, especially in the position we were/are in?

Money should have been spent on quality 1st team players, not players who are not going to be played, played out of position or not feature at all, but might do us a turn in the future - what a load of bollocks. Add others like McCulloch, Velicka, Whittaker, Miller....and we might not even be in this mess.

I love how Wally and Murray can have a go at us, especially Wally, when he's the one that's not even doing his job right.

Mate, I have worked it out!

They are "potentially" better than the first team players in their positions (tu)

We have to offload a player in the transfer window because of these signings

We have to offload a player in the transfer window because of these signings

If our manager had acted properly and not been so stubborn before the Kaunas shambles, then we wouldn't be in this position.

Am no being funny here

but i always here lafferty is a quality stiker

how do yous know this are yous just going with his international carrer

because he's did fuck all for burnley

and he's did fuck all with us he cant even win a ball in the air when he starts for us.

so why do people still think hes "QUALITY"

but we have a big list of players to get rid of. We shouldnt be getting rid of some more important players

Especially as the knock on is we then need to replace them in the summer, again!

This coming summer is going to be a nightmare. For the 7th or 8th season on the trot, we'll be rebuilding. A lot of players will be leaving/out of contract....only this time, he don't have any money to spend.

So come the summer, we will be needing 5-6, 1st team players, but in order to get these in, we'll have to sell. So we'll be selling our best players, unless we are going to dig even lower for shite?

Walter Smith has been a disaster, yes he steadied the ship, but we will soon be back to square on.

TBH i wasn't the biggest fan of Lafferty before we signed him and was gutted when we paid that obscene amount of money for him.

BUT i think, if played in his right position of CF, he could be a great player for us. I like the way he plays and reads the game. Bloody shame that he has been dogged by injury and played out of position by an incompetent manager.

Given a good run and played up front he may live up to his price tag.

Time to drop the dross (Miller) and try something else.

I've tried to like him, i've really tried.

Donkey.

Until he's played upfront, for a number of games then you can't really call him a donkey!

If Kenny Miller deserves a chance, then so does Kyle Lafferty!

He's bollocks for NI up front too though. Every goal i've seen has been from Healy's work. DAVID HEALY'S WORK, MUFF. :craphead:

You obviously havent watched many N.Ireland games then, he has scored some really good goals for them and has shown great ability at top international level. He's still very young and raw.

apparently he is good for NI, however until he is given a run of games for rangers as a striker i will not pass judgement

Who lied to you?

as a n.ireland supporter i would like to say he is fucking pish :craphead:

I never did like lafferty and have always seen him as n.ireland's answer to a peter crouch :anguish:

I've tried to like him, i've really tried.

Donkey.

Until he's played upfront, for a number of games then you can't really call him a donkey!

If Kenny Miller deserves a chance, then so does Kyle Lafferty!

He's bollocks for NI up front too though. Every goal i've seen has been from Healy's work. DAVID HEALY'S WORK, MUFF. :craphead:

You obviously havent watched many N.Ireland games then, he has scored some really good goals for them and has shown great ability at top international level. He's still very young and raw.

I call it like I see it, not listening to everyone else's opinions mate. Seems a few who've watched him as striker also share the same opinion!

"Who lied to you?

as a n.ireland supporter i would like to say he is fucking pish

I never did like lafferty and have always seen him as n.ireland's answer to a peter crouch "

how can Lafftery be rated as a striker if he's hardly played there ?? i find this baffling. he obviously isnt good enough. He's like Peter Crouch without the talent !

if he's a £4m player and we dont get at least that for Boyd or Ferguson etc. it shows you how low our game is.

Maybe because Lafferty himself, Sanchez, Cotterill, Smith, Coyle and Worthington all say he's a striker?

£4m for Barry Ferguson, your having a laugh.

But only one played him there, or only one really believed him when he said he was a striker.

apparently he is good for NI, however until he is given a run of games for rangers as a striker i will not pass judgement

Who lied to you?

as a n.ireland supporter i would like to say he is fucking pish :craphead:

I never did like lafferty and have always seen him as n.ireland's answer to a peter crouch :anguish:

the one game i recall for NI he was the best player on the park.