Rangers Having a Scotland Day!

contacts

Inline with all the home coming activities Rangers are having a Scotland day at the Dundee Utd game on the 31st Jan.

A few different activities are planned including the 'Red Hot Chilli Pipers' playing for the fans.

The club are encouraging all Rangers fans to join in by bringing along Saltires etc.

I hope Rangers Media punters get involved and help create a good atmosphere for what will be a crucial game for us this season.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck would the club feel the need to have a scotland day tae start with ? <cr>

why not? we had an ulster day recently and we are a Scottish club thats proud to be Scottish, unlike aa certain other Glasgow team....

why should we need to assert our Scottishness though ? its never been in doubt has it, it goes without saying that we are Scotlands premier club or have i missed something in the last few months ? <cr>

As for the Ulster day that was to show support to the thousands of bears who travel over the water each week and for the players who have given us so much threw the years.

Why the fuck would the club feel the need to have a scotland day tae start with ? <cr>

why not? we had an ulster day recently and we are a Scottish club thats proud to be Scottish, unlike aa certain other Glasgow team....

why should we need to assert our Scottishness though ? its never been in doubt has it, it goes without saying that we are Scotlands premier club or have i missed something in the last few months ? <cr>

As for the Ulster day that was to show support to the thousands of bears who travel over the water each week and for the players who have given us so much threw the years.

Fair point in relation to the ulster day. I don't see what your problem is with it really, however it will show others, not that their opinions matter, that we are not ashamed to be a Scottish club and that we are not just about flying the union flag.

I have no problem with a Scotland day but Homecoming scotland is a farce!

whats wrong with celebrating the 250th anniversary of Robert Burns birth? By the way this was Labours idea not the SNP's before anyone starts....

although the snp are loving it, get us all passionate about our country and BAM lets get independance....anyway thats for the debating chamber!

i think it'll be a great occasion, kets hope he can mark it with a 5-0 drubbing!

I have no problem with a Scotland day but Homecoming scotland is a farce!

whats wrong with celebrating the 250th anniversary of Robert Burns birth? By the way this was Labours idea not the SNP's before anyone starts....

I think its just been cringe worthy the whole way its been marketed tae be honest, Youve got Sean Connery a guy who's not lived nor contributed to this country for god know how many years telling people to come back home and the same goes for Lulu, also i seen in the paper a few weeks ago that the daft advert hasn't even been shown outside Scotland. :lol: