Four days until the window shuts

Carsons Dog

Remember that year he brought back Hately :lol: and some last minute goalie from Man City that was pish, what was that, for the 9th title in a row?

Andy Dibble did fucking brilliantly given how hasty his move was.

Went from Man City 3rd choice to Old Firm hero in the space of 90 minutes!

Remember that year he brought back Hately :lol: and some last minute goalie from Man City that was pish, what was that, for the 9th title in a row?

:lol: Dibble was amazing that day. I remember him tipping a Di Canio free kick over the bar and generally being solid as a rock.

The highlight (except Durrant's goal) was obviously Hateley nutting Stewart Kerr :pipe:

Andy Dibble did fucking brilliantly given how hasty his move was.

Went from Man City 3rd choice to Old Firm hero in the space of 90 minutes!

(tu)

He was nowhere near pish! Typical Mcboyd doh doh

I'm more worried about who may go out rather than lack of players coming in. Have a sneaky feeling that we may get a big strong CF on loan from the EPL. Credit where credit is due the signing of Davis in last years window was a very good move and he helped to improve the team, so I have some hope that we will get someone.

However - SDM made a big mistake when he presumed Boyd was going to Birmingham - he basically told every club in Europe that we are desperate to sell any player. I see a team coming in 6 hours before the window closes and putting in a pitiful bid of £2m for Boyd which will have to be accepted. If this does happen then the shrood businessman at the helm should take a long hard look at himself and how he put his foot in it big time.

I'm more worried about who may go out rather than lack of players coming in. Have a sneaky feeling that we may get a big strong CF on loan from the EPL. Credit where credit is due the signing of Davis in last years window was a very good move and he helped to improve the team, so I have some hope that we will get someone.

However - SDM made a big mistake when he presumed Boyd was going to Birmingham - he basically told every club in Europe that we are desperate to sell any player. I see a team coming in 6 hours before the window closes and putting in a pitiful bid of £2m for Boyd which will have to be accepted. If this does happen then the shrood businessman at the helm should take a long hard look at himself and how he put his foot in it big time.

100% agree with all that and if anyone leaves at the last minute we may not have time for a Plan B.

A loan signing may be the answer.

I just hope we can punt Adam - it was a worry seeing him travel to Sheepville, that inferred he was still in the plans.

As far as Hemdani is concerned, I would play him if we aint gonna move him on.

The Hateley deal was typical Walter Smith. Linked with Serie A superstars Kennet Anderson and Gabriel Batistuta for the whole window and when we fail to land them, we then swoop to bring the 35 year old Mark Hateley out of retirement.

I reckon Boyd and possibly a couple of others will move in the hours before the window closes.

Boyd will probably get a fat pay-off from Murray to get him out the door along the lines of Hutton.

And its all very quiet.

Wattie needs to ask himself one question.

"Is what we have good enough to win the League?"

It's a little late for that question now. He should have been asking himself that when he was spunking away the best part of 7m on 3 players he is now reluctant to play.