Master Pedro

Defo better than Ferguson! After KT's injury I would agree but to compare him to Cooper I think is wrong, Davie played in a different position and in a different era, saying that Davie Cooper would easily walk into the current starting 11.

Agreed. Maybe he is just comparing them as they were both the "main man" in midfield. We look to them to create something out of nothing.

Defo better than Ferguson! After KT's injury I would agree but to compare him to Cooper I think is wrong, Davie played in a different position and in a different era, saying that Davie Cooper would easily walk into the current starting 11.

Of course he would walk into our team as never ever ran; but that was because he had so much skill he didn't need to run. ;)

Of course he would walk into our team as never ever ran; but that was because he had so much skill he didn't need to run. ;)

:scot:

So true

And compare that to Baxter....who only needed to crawl !!

He's no Cooper, but Pedro's wee bit of skill in the 2nd half of the semi-final on Tuesday was brilliant (tu)

He keepie-uppied it over the same boy's head twice :lol:

That was a great piece of skill, but his corners :rolleyes:

We scored from one don't forget :ph34r:

He's no Cooper, but Pedro's wee bit of skill in the 2nd half of the semi-final on Tuesday was brilliant (tu)

We scored from one don't forget :ph34r:

Pedro

Your English skills are very good. Keep it up, my man!

Can't compare to Cooper. Different styles. That said.. Pedro is a fantastic player. Best vision of any player I've seen in years. First touch is amazing. Finds players without looking. Remember his pass to Cousin against the scum? World class.

Peter Jardine wrote an interesting article about Pedro in the Mail today saying he is our main man in midfield, move over Barry. He also compares his style to Davie Cooper

just canny find it online just now

Quite frankly thats ridiculous

He's got more in common with Cooper than you think then, his corners were pish as well.

He's got more in common with Cooper than you think then, his corners were pish as well.

actually, yeah, thats true haha

Can't compare to Cooper. Different styles. That said.. Pedro is a fantastic player. Best vision of any player I've seen in years. First touch is amazing. Finds players without looking. Remember his pass to Cousin against the scum? World class.

Agreed. 30 yard looping/curling pass on the half volley....very hard to do! (tu)

What was that quote again about cooper?...................."a Brazilian born in Scotland" Pedro is a class act but even though they play in different positions there really is no comparison.

As for the keepy uppy have another look at Coops goal V them again, now that's keppy uppy.

What was that quote again about cooper?...................."a Brazilian born in Scotland" Pedro is a class act but even though they play in different positions there really is no comparison.

As for the keepy uppy have another look at Coops goal V them again, now that's keppy uppy.

(tu) I never tire of watching that