Kyle Lafferty

BlueSuedeSambas

Surely deserves a chance, if we play Miller and Boyd up front at the Cess pit we will not win.

Agreed, and I think a fair few of us thought the same thing last time around in the last Old Firm at Ibrox. Boyd won't start though, I'm 99% sure Walter won't make the same mistake twice.

So you're saying Boyd has individual blame for that defeat?

Nah hes not saying that, in all fairness, boyd was on form, and he didnt have a bad game against celtic, the miss apart he did fairly ok given the players at our disposal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

miller was poor again for 45 mins

i would prefer to see naismith upfront in the future games with novo injured

lafferty done well yesterday and scored , he was not brilliant

he replaced boyd which is good enough some on here

there is no doubt he needs to be given a run upfront to justify his fee,but i am not so sure he will start the old firm game

Would deffo start him up top by himself with Fleck n Naismith supportin from the wings.

Shagger

Broadfoot Boogie Weir Papac

Davis Ferguson Mendes

Naismith-----------Fleck

---------Lafferty-------

That's what i'm talking about!

Lafferty has pace, height, decent control, can beat men and drive forward, scores goals in and outside of the box and works very hard for the team. What he hasnt got is a decent chance in his natural position with the right players around him.

He's very young still and is still learning, but ive seen him perform for N. ireland against Spain, Denmark, England, Sweden and others and he has given all of those defences problems. Scored a gem away to Sweden so i know he has the ability, he just has to get the time and opportunities to show it.

I wouldn't have Boyd anywhere near the team and that's not a dig at him.

Agreed (tu) I'd drop Boyd at Parkhead and go with Lafferty/Miller up front or go 4-5-1 with just Lafferty or Miller.

On what basis should Miller be in our team for any match?

If its 4-4-2 i'd want Boyd and Lafferty, 1 up front would have to be Lafferty.

I wouldn't have Boyd anywhere near the team and that's not a dig at him.

Agreed (tu) I'd drop Boyd at Parkhead and go with Lafferty/Miller up front or go 4-5-1 with just Lafferty or Miller.

On what basis should Miller be in our team for any match?

If its 4-4-2 i'd want Boyd and Lafferty, 1 up front would have to be Lafferty.

Agree 100% with this.