***The Official Rangers v AC Milan Thread***

Muff

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent game, though watching Kaka skin Whittaker was as a rangers fan horrible. As a football fan though... ZOMGZ.

And now, for my big ending:

AARON.

FT.Very good first half,Weir was the only one who was poor at it.Not that good second half thought,shocking decision by WS to play Dailly. :anguish:

Best Rangers players - Edu,Aaron,Papac.

McCulloch did well today too (tu).

Why? <cr>

The whole point of friendlies is to try things and to give squad players a run out. Dailly is one of our main stand-in CHs and deserves a slot as much as anyone else. And he played well in the time he was on the pitch.

After disagreeing with the friendly in the first place, overall it has been good. Everyone has came out injury free, decent result, decent performace. Some good displays by first team regulars and also players who haven't been playing. Edu looks good. We also made a bit of money in it.

Positives: McGregor, Bougherra, Papac, Edu, Mendes, Fleck, Naismith, Lafferty, Aaron and McCulloch.

put the beer down :craphead:

Off the drink, have been for a good few days - a nice cool bottle of Oasis summer fruits for me tonight (tu)

Great to see some of the back up players putting in a good display (tu)

I was pleased with Edu....thought he grew into the game towards the end of the first half! A few great passes too in the 2nd and definately looks a player if he can get match fit. Beasley impressed me too I have to say. He's an odd player really. For some reason when he's on the ball, defenders just stand off him. Doesn't do anything special with the ball, but tehre always seems to be an end product from him.

Never really got anything from Velicka, but he does try I suppose. Aaron's corners & crosses were not the best, but he did have nae luck with that free kick!

FT.Very good first half,Weir was the only one who was poor at it.Not that good second half thought,shocking decision by WS to play Dailly. :anguish:

Best Rangers players - Edu,Aaron,Papac.

McCulloch did well today too (tu).

Why? <cr>

The whole point of friendlies is to try things and to give squad players a run out. Dailly is one of our main stand-in CHs and deserves a slot as much as anyone else. And he played well in the time he was on the pitch.

Whats the point in giving a guy who is unlikely to ever play much for the team again a run out when we have younger players who are here for a long time

(tu)

Utter disgrace that Dailly doesn't play in front of MCculloch in defence or in front of it.

not if mcculloch plays as he did tonight

I'd rather have the performance of Dailly against Holland at Hampden than McCulloch in a friendly/Aberdeen, in front of the defence.

Utter disgrace that Dailly doesn't play in front of MCculloch in defence or in front of it.

I'd rather have the performance of Dailly against Holland at Hampden than McCulloch in a friendly/Aberdeen, in front of the defence.

McCulloch > Dailly anyday.

Do you really believe that the now 35 year old Dailly is capable of repeating the best performance of his entire career?

Do you really believe that the now 35 year old Dailly is capable of repeating the best performance of his entire career?

Dailly was still very capable home and away against Lisbon.

Great to see some of the back up players putting in a good display (tu)

I was pleased with Edu....thought he grew into the game towards the end of the first half! A few great passes too in the 2nd and definately looks a player if he can get match fit. Beasley impressed me too I have to say. He's an odd player really. For some reason when he's on the ball, defenders just stand off him. Doesn't do anything special with the ball, but tehre always seems to be an end product from him.

Never really got anything from Velicka, but he does try I suppose. Aaron's corners & crosses were not the best, but he did have nae luck with that free kick!

Edu, Beasley and Aaron give Walter some good options to have, no excuses if were needing to freshen a few things up.

Velicka in the other hand, i'd keep him in the reserves i don't rate him at all.

Dailly was still very capable home and away against Lisbon.

But fast forward three months and he was our worst player in Kaunus.

So was McCulloch. Both were, I'm not just bringing up again!

We should have had Hemdani in there.

Beasley hardly ever plays the pointless pass, people don't seem to realise that with him.

He'd rather keep possession than beat a man and lose the ball and 80% of our fans don't appreciate that.

The thinking man's winger.

Anyone else notice how much more Direct Kaka is than Ronaldinho . The boy is quality. Lucky break for their first , 2nd goal different class.

Everyones like aww fuck then he aplauds the fans and wer all like, ach well *applauds back*

Anyone else notice how much more Direct Kaka is than Ronaldinho . The boy is quality. Lucky break for their first , 2nd goal different class.

Everyones like aww fuck then he aplauds the fans and wer all like, ach well *applauds back*

Kaka is deceptively quick as well.

Roasted Whittaker two or three times.