If you were an opposition forward what Rangers defender/midfielder

nvager

Shearer, unless I could outrun him. then Eric Caldow would be across the park to flick the ball off my toes but at least I wouldn't be carried off.

Yes Bobby NEVER shirked a tackle that's for sure. Very strong/stocky built with legs like tree trunks.

my mate always said you could use bobby.s legs for a snooker table ,all what bbc would call hard but fair but gregor stevens was a bit diff. his first thought was to stop you ball or no ball..

Gregor Stevens was a headcasde. Complete lunatic. He should have been jailed. Souness was borderline a few times too.

At 23, I'd say Souness.

I don't really think he'd mind shattering your fibula if it meant a clean sheet.

being the same age, i totally agree

souness would do some damage and have no remorse!

At 23, I'd say Souness.

I don't really think he'd mind shattering your fibula if it meant a clean sheet.

being the same age, i totally agree

souness would do some damage and have no remorse!

He couldn't catch me though :pipe:

Bomber.

I remember a European match, might have been Katowice, when they were throwing themselves on the deck and writhing in agony any time a Rangers player went near them.

Bomber had had enough. He marches over and picks the guy up by the shirt then grabs the physio's bag and launches it into the East Enclosure.

I wouln't have fancied coming up against Butcher, Gough, McCall, Hurlock, Souness, Iain Ferguson, Butch Wilkins or Rino either.

Oh, to have a hardman in the midfield again.....