Garry Lynch RIP

kplfishtank

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a nice guy and a great role model which a lot of Gers fans would do well to emulate.

I met him numerous times all over Europe and beyond and he was a true gent.

yes indeed mate

i must know you if youve been to all these games away

as you know its the same old faces that you see

He'll be missed when we head over to Europe next season, it was always a joy to bump into him.

In fact the last time I met him was outside the piggery after the 4-2 game, we had a wee hug.

I'll be thinking about him on Sunday. I hope the team honour his memory by humping the scum.

He'll be missed when we head over to Europe next season, it was always a joy to bump into him.

In fact the last time I met him was outside the piggery after the 4-2 game, we had a wee hug.

I'll be thinking about him on Sunday. I hope the team honour his memory by humping the scum.

I'll drink to that!

R.I.P. Garry-it will be very strange going to a European away game and not seeing you at some point.

I admired the way you stood up to Murray at the last A.G.M. and refused to be fobbed off.

Rangers have lost a true great today.

Another memory of Garry - at the away game against Zeta last year, just after the fuss at Inverness, I saw him tear a strip off a lad for shouting FTP at the end of The Sash - the lad was nearly in tears when garry finished.

And he had no time for the Nazi in the Vatican, he was a good Orangeman.

He just loved The Rangers.

Another memory of Garry - at the away game against Zeta last year, just after the fuss at Inverness, I saw him tear a strip off a lad for shouting FTP at the end of The Sash - the lad was nearly in tears when garry finished.

And he had no time for the Nazi in the Vatican, he was a good Orangeman.

He just loved The Rangers.

Also in Zeta,Garry saw the funny side when the bears rather tongue in cheek were belting out the hymms.