Davis Gets Central Role

Amac9

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

My point is why don't they get a REAL chance to prove their worth and quality?

Fleck, Wylde and Kerkar may be pish or they may be good but we will never know if they don't get a chance.

Edu and Lafferty have shown on many occasions that they are utter pish but still get played game after game.

And in regards to seeing them play, I have seen more ability in the little glimpses of Fleck and Wylde than I have in Lafferty. I have also seen more ability in Hutton and Ness than I have in Edu and McCulloch.

As for Kerkar I and no one else knows if he's good or not but he got offered a deal so surely we should give him at least one game to show he's capable of something.

I thought that was the point in having a squad. When your first team ain't performing give the players on the side a chance?

But hey better off with proven pish rather than risking putting in an unproven potential good player eh?

I disagree with so much in this post there's no point even wasting my time with you you seem to just want to tell everyone on the forum how Rangers and all there players are pish which is nonsense.

I think your at it to be honest.

I disagree with so much in this post there's no point even wasting my time with you you seem to just want to tell everyone on the forum how Rangers and all there players are pish which is nonsense.

I think your at it to be honest.

Fair enough. I am just like every other Rangers fan, I want to see the best for us.

I am in the opinion of many on here that we do indeed have the best players in the SPL but you have to admit they are not performing anywhere near they should be?

And in my opinion that's because they are getting comfortable and lazy at the knowledge they know that no matter how bad they play they will still be in the team.

Too many people happy with the poor quality on show from us lately.

Fair enough. I am just like every other Rangers fan, I want to see the best for us.

I am in the opinion of many on here that we do indeed have the best players in the SPL but you have to admit they are not performing anywhere near they should be?

And in my opinion that's because they are getting comfortable and lazy at the knowledge they know that no matter how bad they play they will still be in the team.

Too many people happy with the poor quality on show from us lately.

I dont see happy on here far from it, some are shitting it for want of a better expression, most are realistic which is normal.

I've seen all this before with Smith both times and more often than not he turns us round.

As i said our views are quite far apart sometimes that happens and you have to agree to disagree on things.

I dont see happy on here far from it, some are shitting it for want of a better expression, most are realistic which is normal.

I've seen all this before with Smith both times and more often than not he turns us round.

As i said our views are quite far apart sometimes that happens and you have to agree to disagree on things.

I can't argue with any of that mate (tu)

I may be over critical of our players but that's only because I want to see us destroy teams and that I truly believe we have players capable of doing so.

I just don't understand why the majority are under-performing and it's doing my head in.

makes sense to me

both ness and edu will benefit from davis experience and reading of the game

if that means they both take turns and get rested now and then can only be a good thing considering the fixture pile up

think edu will prove a lot of people wrong and start performing again with this setup

Alot of tought energy sapping games coming up I'd play this

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Papac Wylde

Edu

Davis Ness

Weiss Lafferty

Naismith

Maybe I'm missing something here, so just to clear up any misunderstanding from you post, I take it you think that Diouf and Jelavic should be on the bench?

If ness is dropped it will be an absolute disgrace. Persisting with edu would be scandalous!

Smith has no idea how to develop youth, he has never brought a youth player through who's then went on to be a regular starter season after season. He done the same with fleck, as soon as he started to get some consistency and a run of games he's dropped him for 3 months. Smith hasn't got a clue about youth and never will.

Hopefully we will see the best of him in the middle as he has had a poor season so far by his own standards. Central midfield is Davis's best position and he can influence the game more. Ness is definetly one for the future, but I wouldn't say he been our best player since he#s came in, in saying that he has played well and obviously score that wonder goal on Sunday. Edu will not be a miss he would be better shining shoes in an airport for a living.

Have a word with yourself.

And that Wyldes a left back?

Well I must admit that I had to look twice at that before I was sure that's what he meant,GOAT!

I must admit that I would never have thought of playing such a lopsided system,myself, especially with that selection.