I just can't get enough!

doddsyRFC

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you create an atmosphere when the football is so awfull! How do you expect our fans to react?

Lumping the ball up the park dosent really make me feel like starting a bouncy!

Rangers have won the title the last two years, and the support at the home games still hasn't really been that great. Sitting 2 or 3 goals up against mid-table SPL sides doesn't seem to be a good enough excuse to make a bit of noise most of the time.

has anyone mentioned WHY the septic fans sing just cant get enough ?

IT HAS A MORE UNDERLYING MEANING THAN U THINK.

some guy sang it to proddy children in africa whilst teaching them the meaning of catholocism ,turning the whole village religiously in the process ...and its seemingly spreading ..

thats why they fuckin all of a sudden have started singing it..

has anyone mentioned WHY the septic fans sing just cant get enough ?

IT HAS A MORE UNDERLYING MEANING THAN U THINK.

some guy sang it to proddy children in africa whilst teaching them the meaning of catholocism ,turning the whole village religiously in the process ...and its seemingly spreading ..

thats why they fuckin all of a sudden have started singing it..

hence the reason they are using world revolutionary che guevara on the t shirts they r punting .

they think that guy in africa has started a world revolution by the use of that song...

this would be good, fc united fans r brilliant!!!! top of the world by the carpenters

somthing like this wld be gd because when you sing it it gathers momentum gets louder more jumping about jst like in the vid you can keep it going for ages abit like what we do with bmg away from home in europe! but imo the attitude of the fans at ibrox has to change because it seems like the majority of ppl DONT want to sing or create an atmosphere

Yes I know the football isn't great, but as fans should we not be trying to help the team to get the best out of them? Something needs to be done about the atmosphere it's shocking at Ibrox, and a lot of people on here say aww lets get TBB etc belted out but no point talking about it if nothings going to be done about it.

On Sunday just showed how influential the GB are in the piggery. They've started songs and stuff, and the whole place was joining in. I fucking hate them, but they are running it :anguish:

Do u not wonder why everyone joined in? It was against Rangers and they were 3-0 up. If ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ tried that against somone like Hamilton,it would never be as loud as that.