I just can't get enough!

doddsyRFC

Most of FC United songs are superb (tu) That is the perfect way to support your team. Standing and singing for 90 minutes solid.

What by abandoning and starting your own team because you don't like the owner of the team you're supposed to love? Aye, that's a great way to support your team.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got someone on my facebook who is in the UB, he made a post about how a new group called the "blue ultras" are starting in the Govan Front. Him and everyone else slagged this group and put them down. No wonder the atmosphere is pish these days. Maybe if the UB sang a song every now and then they wouldn't be the embarrassment they are now either.

What by abandoning and starting your own team because you don't like the owner of the team you're supposed to love? Aye, that's a great way to support your team.

there is more to it than that. its also about giving football back to the fans from the comercial side.

alot of the stuff that gets raised on here alot of times actualy.

I've got someone on my facebook who is in the UB, he made a post about how a new group called the "blue ultras" are starting in the Govan Front. Him and everyone else slagged this group and put them down. No wonder the atmosphere is pish these days. Maybe if the UB sang a song every now and then they wouldn't be the embarrassment they are now either.

See tbh when I go to Ibrox I never here noting from the UB, it's only TBO you get a noise from.

we havent been making new songs thats the thing, as others have said we have the same old songs, not that i dont like them but we need to liven to place up again and get the tunes out loud and proud!

I think it would be a great thing if TBO and UB would sit together copeland front bigger amount of people together who actually want to sing and not sit there sour baked!

Agree mate, but that would involve moving people from their ST seats and most would be reluctant to do so.

In CR1 theres usually only about 15-20 people singing but they are spread out and it affects the atmosphere.

I sit in CR1 and I can assure you the only singing you ever hear is when they ask bouncy to give them the Sash, then absolutely nothing. Infact, the only thing the UB seem to do is annoy the cunts behind them, oh and for the record, I'll stick up the UB's right to stand anytime, and the stewards at my end are all cocks. The UB needs to move away from CR1, it's full of people that don't match what they want. I mean either end of the enclosure is empty, why not move there?

I sit in CR1 and I can assure you the only singing you ever hear is when they ask bouncy to give them the Sash, then absolutely nothing. Infact, the only thing the UB seem to do is annoy the cunts behind them, oh and for the record, I'll stick up the UB's right to stand anytime, and the stewards at my end are all cocks. The UB needs to move away from CR1, it's full of people that don't match what they want. I mean either end of the enclosure is empty, why not move there?

Only sat up there a few times and your right, theres too many old fellas who just want to sit down and watch the game for 90 mins. Nothing up with that, they pay for their season ticket but its not ideal for a singing section. One of the enclosures would be ideal as you say.

They've been asked before and I'm sure they said they all get along but are into different things

in other words - Fuck off :lol:

I'm not trying to slate these guys I just think they are the best and only really option to help get the atmosphere back at Ibrox. It's pure pish ATM but if they joined together it would be class and I reckon they would get a lot more members joining.

Yes they might be into different things, but when they joined together at the Semi Final apparently they got a lot of praise for their work and effort at that game. So why not bring this to Ibrox?

I'm not trying to slate these guys I just think they are the best and only really option to help get the atmosphere back at Ibrox. It's pure pish ATM but if they joined together it would be class and I reckon they would get a lot more members joining.

Yes they might be into different things, but when they joined together at the Semi Final apparently they got a lot of praise for their work and effort at that game. So why not bring this to Ibrox?

Yea I agree with you regarding them helping the atmosphere etc,just going by what's been said on here by guys in TBO and UB's there's no chance of it happening.