• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KC and the Sunshine Band

Na nas na na

Celtic give it up!!! Give it up!!!

Simple, catchy and you only need the horus to drum into the tattie munchers!!

PLEASE NO!!! That little Somalian refugee off the X factor sang that! Not at Ibrox please. Not on my watch. Bohemian Raphsody for me!

I try to discover

A little something to make me sweeter

Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart

I'm so in love with you

I'll be forever blue

That you give me no reason

Why you're making me work so hard

That you give me no

That you give me no

That you give me no

That you give me no

....goals!!

can be a song about lafferty.

Theres no need to copy them cunts they are nothing but scum.

We have more problems at the club at the min no need to make songs when we have songs that no one would sing because the club say so. :angry:

Sing The Billy Boys Loud and Proud nothing else.

why does creating an atmosphere have to be lead by good football?

if ibrox was bouncing i probably wouldnt watch half the game! i spent most of league cup semi watching the group up anyway as i couldnt go join in.

so everyone try wherever they sit to do something, i try my best but i block peoples view more than i encourage others to join in. need more help. cant just rely on TBO/UB.

every section in the ground should have a few members to join forces. i must have seen 5/6 at least folk say they sit in BF3, yet its a moregue behind me more often than not.

when are people going to realise that barely any people at ibrox are going to sing the billy boys (I sing it and a few around me do). Getting out sung by them is embarrassing. I'd be happy to give one step beyond and a little respect a try on thursday night. We need a song to get our fans going and the billy boys hasnt been that song for years (at ibrox anyway, away fans are brilliant).

Also i noticed TBO doing a turn around bouncy thing at the motherwell game, anyone know what is sung before this?

Have to agree when the GB got this song going the place was bouncing, tbh the team didnt really give us anything to sing or cheer about, but as fans we need to get behind the team... I hate that song "just cant get enough" only cause its catchy and they were going mad to it..

Another song they sing that get them going is "celtic, glasgows green and white" have to say if it was altered to "rangers, glasgows blue and white" we could be on to a winner lol

:anguish: Sick of reading about folk shagging taigs on here.

Only trying to suggest how we can get a song going like them cunts, that will get every1 up. TBB won't get every1 at Ibrox singing it, IMO we need TBO and UB to join together. Obviously it would be a big problem for them to try and get all their members moved to a specific area and they might not want to. But I think that's the way foward, if these supporters groups joined in one big area.

The only answer is a bigger singing section and IMO TBO & UB need to become one! The only way new songs will work is if we have a big enough crowd singing them. But a bigger singing section is another fight which I can't see us winning under the current system at Rangers.

The only answer is a bigger singing section and IMO TBO & UB need to become one! The only way new songs will work is if we have a big enough crowd singing them. But a bigger singing section is another fight which I can't see us winning under the current system at Rangers.

Exactly, they will just point to TBO, their section is full so things are not going to get better. They should make a section in the copland front a singing section. rangers couldnt give a fuck about the atmosphere, they encourage people to grass on fellow fans, they only want our money

27 Seconds in, Freed from desire song. "Our Club has got no money, we're still the champions" this song is the one TBO sing then at the Nanananananananan bit that is when we turn our backs to the game. then repeat.

400 guests :crabflute:

Well I'm surrounded by moany bastards in my seat, in CR1. Even if there's a couple of you, it won't be long until the old tug on the shirt comes if you're standing up. But even if they didn't, then what do we have to sing?

The songs sung years ago, people shy away from because of the whole "loyalist song = sectarian/bigot song" attitude in the press. Myself and the majority of people don't agree with this, but it's the way it is right now. How many songs do actually have that aren't along these lines?

Penny Arcade

Glasgow Rangers Champions

Blue Sea of Ibrox

Follow Follow

Bluebells

Every other Saturday etc etc.

You get the drift. Penny Arcade is doing well. However, Glasgow Rangers Champions was their tune to begin with, whereas the others don't seem very catchy IMHO.

And how many songs do we have that are along the loyalist/"dangerous" lines? Please don't start arguing about how these aren't songs that people would be edgy about singing, even if some of them aren't you still get the point)

Build my Gallows

King Billys on the Wall

The Famine Song

Billy Boys

No Surrender

The Sash

Fathers Advice etc etc.

I think these are a lot more catchy, but maybe that's just because I'm more used to hearing them sung. I'm all for getting every one of these belted out as that's a part of what our club is, but the number of handwringers at Ibrox every week makes this very difficult. Solution?

Some catchy new songs. Ones that can't be questionned. The first step towards getting the old favourites back is getting the crowd singing at all. We need more songs like Penny Arcade, for the groups to come up with new songs. They do try, UB have the ole ole ole song, but the best way is for everybody to make more suggestions to them. More people on the UB forum even, there's plenty opportunity to make suggestions there.

It gets a little boring listening to the same old "Ibrox is a morgue, atmosphere is terrible, get the BB sung". That isn't going to happen overnight.

Have to agree when the GB got this song going the place was bouncing, tbh the team didnt really give us anything to sing or cheer about, but as fans we need to get behind the team... I hate that song "just cant get enough" only cause its catchy and they were going mad to it..

Another song they sing that get them going is "celtic, glasgows green and white" have to say if it was altered to "rangers, glasgows blue and white" we could be on to a winner lol

Don't want to get into the business of copying songs, IMO its pathetic and shows that we can't think of songs for ourself.

As I said in my other thread, the key is to separate fans, those that want to sing and those who don't (even though its split 4% - 96%) As much as we want the full of Ibrox rocking we have to be realistic.

The best thing that is possible right now without the club involved is for:

* Blue order and UB to sort out there personal differences and for fans/UB to get over their phobia of "The celtic/Broomloan end", It's the only place where there is enough space and to expand!

* Here is the hard bit: UB and BO to merge into an "ultras"-like group. We have seen over in hell how the GB have been improving atmosphere and how its working.

But this is never going to happen for reasons I could spend all day listing, sadly.