I just can't get enough!

doddsyRFC

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt people would join in anyway and this is why. a few weeks back in the copland rear a man stood up screaming for fellow bears to join in and back there team and someone shouted " stick your paper ticket up on your wall and sit down" haha this is what its like every home game up there.

The erasure classic 'A little respect', KPL anthem :clap:

It's a good song and would be class if rangers fans tried to sing it at games. Crusaders fans in NI sing it, I'm so in love with Crues, I'll be forever Crues :lol:

id be happy if they just went back to playing all of simply the best...

This (tu)

The wee build up actually let people sing it!

Now it just jumps into the main part.

They probably done it so we can't sing fuck the pope and the ira!

I try to discover

A little something to make me sweeter

Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart

I'm so in love with you

I'll be forever blue

That you give me no reason

Why you're making me work so hard

That you give me no

That you give me no

That you give me no

That you give me no

The atmosphere in Ibrox is way too reserved and it usually takes a goal before the crowd gets going which is pretty crud.

We need something catchy to get more people involved and since The Billy Boys and any 'sectarian' song is frowned upon, people are less likely to join in when they get going.

On Sunday just showed how influential the GB are in the piggery. They've started songs and stuff, and the whole place was joining in. I fucking hate them, but they are running it :anguish:

They start a song, and within a few seconds there whole grounds bouncing.

Something has to change at Ibrox, clearly TBO and UB (bit unfair on them as they've only been going for a few years) aren't working as well as they planned.

The major turning point, which has made the GB so good, is that Septic have moved them all to their own specific area in Poirkhead, which means it is far more easier for them to co-ordinate flags and banners. And attract more attention from other fans that will be interested in joining.

I would rather let the bheggars stick to singing poofy songs. Its like a mass gay orgy when they sing it.

Before the atmosphere gets better, something has to be shown on the pitch to make us believe its worth our while going to Ibrox and making a noise.