I just can't get enough!

doddsyRFC

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's embarrassing that some people want us to copy some pishy pop song that Celtic have adopted. For the first time ever at parkhead did I hear all their fans singing at a decent volume and it still is nothing compared to ibrox in full voice.

It is a pish song and they are welcome to it, they had to come up with something that matched our bouncy without copying us so have now copied off man city who copied Poznan, very sad.

We have plenty of great songs we don't need to resort to shitey pop songs surely?

I have heard the blue order bringing in some chart songs and while I like a few, the Whittaker one etc there are a few that make me cringe,

What next do we all belt out things can only get better by d ream, that is catchy eh? Do me a favour.

Follow follow, every other Saturday, blue sea of ibrox etc all sung at full pelt by 50,000 is incredible!

Please, leave the chart shite to the tims.

Watp

Quick question what about a version of that if you no your history song the t*rriers sing I ask because the rangers fans in fifa ten sing it which I have never heard song by us before but it makes sence because we are the worlds best and most successful club in history just wondering what you all think

What's that you posted Jamie I can't view it on my mobile and also I'm not for singing it or against it but its always annoyed me that the beggers sing about history when there's is chequered to say the very least and were the best team in the fucking world

Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood :blush:

Obviously it would never fucking work :lol:

Don't want to get into the business of copying songs, IMO its pathetic and shows that we can't think of songs for ourself.

As I said in my other thread, the key is to separate fans, those that want to sing and those who don't (even though its split 4% - 96%) As much as we want the full of Ibrox rocking we have to be realistic.

The best thing that is possible right now without the club involved is for:

* Blue order and UB to sort out there personal differences and for fans/UB to get over their phobia of "The celtic/Broomloan end", It's the only place where there is enough space and to expand!

* Here is the hard bit: UB and BO to merge into an "ultras"-like group. We have seen over in hell how the GB have been improving atmosphere and how its working.

But this is never going to happen for reasons I could spend all day listing, sadly.

Best thing I have read in this thread! Heard lots of times the main reason for not doing anything is "The club won't allow it". This doesn't even need the go-ahead from the club :lol:

Best thing I have read in this thread! Heard lots of times the main reason for not doing anything is "The club won't allow it". This doesn't even need the go-ahead from the club :lol:

Why would Rangers not allow it? They joined together in the semi final against Motherwell and it looked like they done a good job.

Why would Rangers not allow it? They joined together in the semi final against Motherwell and it looked like they done a good job.

They are never going to force ST holders out of there seats. As much as it would improve atmosphere. 

The TBO and UB should kiss and make up, they should then reform as The Billy Boys and move in together.

Their anthem should then be the Hokey Cokey. This would wind the bastards right up.

Oh, you put your left leg in!!!!

Then the kafflic church would get us shut doon, ah forget it.

we havent been making new songs thats the thing, as others have said we have the same old songs, not that i dont like them but we need to liven to place up again and get the tunes out loud and proud!

I think it would be a great thing if TBO and UB would sit together copeland front bigger amount of people together who actually want to sing and not sit there sour baked!

Tims park was only bouncing on Sunday because they gubbed us 3-0. Parkhead will go back to being shite once again when they play their next SPL game at home.

Also, when singing The Billy boys, why don't just we just take out the word 'fenian' and replace it with 'Timmy'? Might not have the same ring to it but if it means we could sing it loud and proud again without fear of being deducted points or chucked out the ground then it's worth it, no?

We really need a section of people where everyone will sing. Too many times at ibrox you stand up and sing and are asked to sit down. You saw the corner where the GB sit and they stood the whole game.

Also if we sing follow follow any faster it will be finished within seconds.

The TBO and UB should kiss and make up, they should then reform as The Billy Boys and move in together.

Their anthem should then be the Hokey Cokey. This would wind the bastards right up.

Oh, you put your left leg in!!!!

Then the kafflic church would get us shut doon, ah forget it.

Why, whats been done?

very true, few teams playing such poor football would have much of an atmosphere at their games, but i do agree that something needs to be done to get the atmosphere back

Agreed, I don't remember the taigs singing their songs when they were dropping points most weeks before Xmas! In fact most of them thought the Lurgan bigot was useless and we were going to run away with it. If we could lift the performance every week the vocal support will follow... follow