If we lose 2000 fans

The Weaver

read my reply to the other braindead fud in this thread and you will get your answers

i'm not wasting time on you i'm afraid...

just the same shite recycled... Nothing new, intelligent or legitimate in that post..

The facts are staring you in the face but still the denial continues.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just the same shite recycled... Nothing new, intelligent or legitimate in that post..

The facts are staring you in the face but still the denial continues.

There's no 'facts' here.

You are a goose farting in the fog. No more, no less.

I'm sure a little piece of you will die inside when we win the league this season.

Come back in 2014 (maybe for your 100th post) when this all kicks off again.

This is what timmy wants to turn Bear against Bear on the night before an Old Firm game ... although I suspect not everyone is what they seem to be

True blue born and bred but no longer willing to sit back whilst others drag the club through the muck all under the guise of "tradition".

More and more true supporters are beginning to speak out against the cling ons. This is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

It's nothing new. Been going on for as long as I can remember. Anyone not towing the party line is subjected to the same old verbal.

wholeheartedly agree, anyone who isn't part of this large gay sect on here doesn't have a chance. full o' neds

We would lose alot more than 2000 fans because of "sectarian" chanting including myself. I am proud to sing these songs as they have been passed down from my grandfather to my father and onto me. We will never lose our traditions just as we will lose the handwringers/taigs in our support.

the problem is though that its a one way street in scotland

i bet the minority of rangers fans would shut it if the beggars were getting the same treatment in regards to their own "traditional" songs

unfortunately, when you pick on one side out of a double headed arguement, that one side with inevitably fight back through desperation

Our traditional songs arent under attack. FTP and Oh No Pope of Rome are not tradional..they are sectarian and bigoted.

Oh no pope of rome is not sectarian at all. Its a protest song about our feelings against the corrupt church of rome and its followers. Whether it should be sung at football is another thing. Imo I would sing this loud and proud. But would try not to sing ftp

.....Whether it should be sung at football is another thing.....

Exactly the point. Sing it where it belongs to be sung not at a football ground. Especially not at ours.. We are in enough trouble at the moment, we really don't need any more. Politics and religion have no place at a football ground..

Exactly the point. Sing it where it belongs to be sung not at a football ground. Especially not at ours.. We are in enough trouble at the moment, we really don't need any more. Politics and religion have no place at a football ground..

so Rangers were right to ask catholic players not to make the sign of the cross when entering or leaving the football field (tu)

so Rangers were right to ask catholic players not to make the sign of the cross when entering or leaving the football field (tu)

Totally wrong.It was only to appease the bigots.Imagine asking someone to come to Ibrox and give their all but dont show who you really are cos the bigots will hate you for it.Enemies of my club,as far as I am concerned.