If we lose 2000 fans

The Weaver

I accept that my circle of friends might not be an accurate representation of the entire support but there are not many regular attenders amongst them.

However my point was originally, religion has absolutely fuck all to do with football. Anti Catholic chants (please dont give me the shite about it is Fenians we decry) should be stopped as should the bigotted offerings at Parkhead.

People spewing this nonsense are making Scottish football disgrace in the eyes of just about everyone who hears it worldwide.

So Fenian is catholic now is it.?

So Wolf tone and Patrick Pierce were Catholics??...wakey wakey

Away ye go and find a better reason cos fenian doesn't hold water

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I accept I have been guilty in the past. I loved singing TBB, still raises the hairs on my neck thinking about it. However times have changed, we must change as well, whether we lke it or not.

Then they will come after something else, there was even some headcase on the Traynor phone in wanting the Union Jack banned at Ibrox.

I accept that my circle of friends might not be an accurate representation of the entire support but there are not many regular attenders amongst them.

However my point was originally, religion has absolutely fuck all to do with football. Anti Catholic chants (please dont give me the shite about it is Fenians we decry) should be stopped as should the bigotted offerings at Parkhead.

People spewing this nonsense are making Scottish football disgrace in the eyes of just about everyone who hears it worldwide.

do you think the viewing world tunes in to an old firm game to see the silky football on show?

no,the tune in because of the passion of the fans and the genuine hatred between us.

where do you think the spl woul be without that passion and hatred?

you need to put down the newspapers and stop listening to your 'tim mates'

your head is clearly minced because of it (tu)

I would have thought sticking your nose in the occasional church would have to be a prerequiset.

Clearly you know little about about the individuality of religious experience. Doesn't seem to stop you gum-bumping mind. What's an occasional church, by the way?

because of sectarian chanting are they not worth losing? Without getting on a high horse its not really on is it? An example is that I went to one of my first Rangers matches in 1977 against West Brom and they had Tony Cunningham and Cyril Regis playing and the monkey noises were out of order. I was 8 and had to ask my father what that was all about. Our club has a great tradition of being fair minded and although it goes against our mindset, I think it would be best for everyone if we would think before opening their mouths. Your allowed to think it but if it gets us it trouble?

You've been listening to phone in's too much ya fraud cunt. Someone made the same point the other night. It might have even been TalkSport, late at night.

Your a fake.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Unless you count the ones who are too stupid to look.

Im going to my bed, big day tomorrow.

Do you mean the fans who cant see that all the media and press now feel free to attack our club. They fans are the blind and stupid ones.

Go read your books and you will find the information you need.. I can't be arsed educating you about our history

You seem to have got your arse handed to you in this thread, but are to stupid to realise it.

Your a fenian,in the grand scheme of things Rangers have played proportionately more catholics than celtic have played Protestants,celtic are more sectarian by facts alone try and prove me wrong.

You don't deserve to be allowed to support our great club. Away and support lewes, I'm sure they will like your type down there.

Why does Admin allows these threads and the infestation of scum to continue on here.

I agree. You and your type should go hang your heads in shame. The quicker you realise that your ways are out of date and out of touch.. the better the club will be.

You don't deserve to be allowed to support our great club. Away and support lewes, I'm sure they will like your type down there.

That's about 4 times you've said that in 24 hours. Why don't you fuck off. You won't be missed.

I agree. You and your type should go hang your heads in shame. The quicker you realise that your ways are out of date and out of touch.. the better the club will be.

the clubs been fine for over a century with these 'ways' you total fuckin banger

it wasn't until pricks like you and your kind got offended,these 'ways' became an issue.

fuckin wank.

the clubs been fine for over a century with these 'ways' you total fuckin banger

it wasn't until pricks like you and your kind got offended,these 'ways' became an issue.

fuckin wank.

if it wasn't for wanks like you.. our club wouldn't be facing fines and games behind closed doors..

Do you think the club needs fans like you? I don't think so and going by the recent press conferences by Walter etc.. neither do they

And that goes for your buddies who posted in front of you..

if it wasn't for wanks like you.. our club wouldn't be facing fines and games behind closed doors..

Do you think the club needs fans like you? I don't think so and going by the recent press conferences by Walter etc.. neither do they

Fuck off, sunshine.

(tu)

Again I will ask you,proportionately Rangers have played more catholics than celtic have played Protestants,try and prove that FACT wrong.

Your a wank, fuck off.

read my reply to the other braindead fud in this thread and you will get your answers

i'm not wasting time on you i'm afraid...