Hamdi Salihi - The guy we all want Ally to buy...

DamienM855

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I don't think Salihi would be open to a trial considering his pedigree.

This. Exactly. The uchebo one, i might have believed. But i cant see salihi going there on trial, jelavic gettin a trial wi everton before he signs aswell is he? :rolleyes:

Looks like the chinese club and celtics claims are a load of shite :pipe:

Rapid have moved to correct any speculation

The transfer time offers a repeated source of public speculation. Unfortunately, while also participating in various media is very active, without having to club officials also held only once a consultation. This creates a false impression for our fans in the transfer activities of SK Rapid.

At this point, would the SK Rapid correct:

For striker Hamdi Salihi there are a quotation from a Chinese club. But here it came out of conversations so far neither an agreement nor a conclusion.

From Rapids Website, Translation :lol:

Sign him,Templeton and Jaager for £1m and damn their briches from here to Putney bridge

That would be a terrific piece of business at £1m.

To highlight another boo boo from our summer efforts we could have ALL THREE of these players on wages that are LESS than Whittakers alone :anguish:

Celtic don't need any more strikers, but they wouldn't have signed Brozek if they were confident of keeping everyone this transfer window.

Salihi would be a great signing. We could do this deal easily, but is there really a will, I am not sure.

I think we will sign a big name right at the last minute...

Celtic don't need any more strikers, but they wouldn't have signed Brozek if they were confident of keeping everyone this transfer window.

Salihi would be a great signing. We could do this deal easily, but is there really a will, I am not sure.

I think we will sign a big name right at the last minute...

Do they not only have like 4 strikers?

Any confirmation on whether the rumours he played in a bounce game for them last night are true or false?