Hamdi Salihi - The guy we all want Ally to buy...

DamienM855

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any inside info on the transfer situation this window? After all, you were bang on in the summer, especially after you announced cuellar and goodwillie had both signed!

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm not about to ruin this thread by getting in to an argument with you or any other person. If you want to resume previous hostilities then do it via PM. (tu)

And your last point about selling Ness....Really????

Yes really. There's no doubt Ness has talent and is a great asset to us when fit. However, how often is Ness fit? It takes Ness about six months to get fit then he breaks down again after one or two games. The longest Ness has EVER been able to go before breaking down with injury is something like eight games, that's appalling! I appreciate that Ness has talent but I'd rather we actually had someone in his stead who is fit and able to play games, is that such an absurd concept?

I'm not about to ruin this thread by getting in to an argument with you or any other person. If you want to resume previous hostilities then do it via PM. (tu)

Sorry, im not trying to start any sort of arguement, or ruin any threads. I'll do my best to find your quote tho

Sorry for not gettin back to you sooner. I cant find the quote stating cuellar and goodwillie had signed, my notification history isnt going that far back unfortunaley.

I did manage to find the thread you started asking for a sig for goodwillie, was a good laugh tha thread.

Oh and the one you were caught when you were caught lying about tweets concerning our transfers, the guy actually threatened to stop tweeting because of your lies.

Shall i chuck them up or....?

Sorry for not gettin back to you sooner. I cant find the quote stating cuellar and goodwillie had signed, my notification history isnt going that far back unfortunaley.

I did manage to find the thread you started asking for a sig for goodwillie, was a good laugh tha thread.

Oh and the one you were caught when you were caught lying about tweets concerning our transfers, the guy actually threatened to stop tweeting because of your lies.

Shall i chuck them up or....?

That was the first thing that cameinto my head when this was brought up :lol: Think it was Scott - made an absolute belter saying "David Goodwillie... He plays for Dundee United."

That was the first thing that cameinto my head when this was brought up :lol: Think it was Scott - made an absolute belter saying "David Goodwillie... He plays for Dundee United."

:praise:

The sig was actually a cracker btw!

Someone made another one with him holding up the blackburn top aswell!

I cant find the quote stating cuellar and goodwillie had signed

This because it doesn't exist.

I did manage to find the thread you started asking for a sig for goodwillie

I expected the player to sign for us (after all we had about 6 bids in) and wanted a sig. I'm not the first person to ask for a signature in advance of the player signing and I wont be the last. When Rangers spent a very long time trying to land Jelavic I remember a few people showing me the signatures they had already made of of the big striker, no harm in it.

you were caught lying about tweets concerning our transfers, the guy actually threatened to stop tweeting because of your lies.

You're talkin about that @FourthOffical guy. You think I was the only person giving him stick? On how many occasions did he get things wrong? He was getting plenty of abuse from lots of different people and if he has stopped tweeting transfer rumours it wasn't because of me, that's his choice.

This because it doesn't exist.

It does, we all know it does. "id like to be the first to welcome them both"

I expected the player to sign for us (after all we had about 6 bids in) and wanted a sig. I'm not the first person to ask for a signature in advance of the player signing and I wont be the last. When Rangers spent a very long time trying to land Jelavic I remember a few people showing me the signatures they had already made of of the big striker, no harm in it.

the jelavic one didnt blow up in our face!

You're talkin about that @FourthOffical guy. You think I was the only person giving him stick? On how many occasions did he get things wrong? He was getting plenty of abuse from lots of different people and if he has stopped tweeting transfer rumours it wasn't because of me, that's his choice.

Fourthofficial was and is full of shit. We know that. You, however, made up a tweet and posted it about a signing. It was deliberate fishing, and did not go down well on here. Winding up some guy on twitte? Seems fair enough. Winding up rangers fans by fabricating stories. Tut tut