Hamdi Salihi - The guy we all want Ally to buy...

DamienM855

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says Rapid will get 450k euros as a transfer fee and his wages will also be 450k euros a year, at todays rates thats £378,200 transfer fee and the same in wages = £7,283 a week, i've not seen enough of the guy to comment but its not a dealbuster wage demand.

Also Roy Carrolls off to Olympiakos in that article, i forgot he was our goalie once.

it appears to be 8.5k a week more than we can offer so really wouldnt surprise me if it were true tbh

Don't believe that article just yet.

Site doesn't seem legit enough.

Claims he has an 'offer he cant refuse', and states that to be €450,000 a year, which is roughly 8.5K a week, hardly something he'd jump at if someone as big as us were interested.

it appears to be 8.5k a week more than we can offer so really wouldnt surprise me if it were true tbh

Why the fuck are you still on here?

Is it alright to abuse the management and call Whyte a wank? Not allowed to do so to other members on here but aye its alright to do it to staff and players.

Away to fuck

a see your dummy's still on the floor ffs . al posts comments regardless of whether or not you agree :lol:

Is it alright to abuse the management and call Whyte a wank? Not allowed to do so to other members on here but aye its alright to do it to staff and players.

Away to fuck

Away to fuck

if you have a problem with any other posters contact admin, do not post abusive messages to them.

his problem isn't with posters it's that some posters are critical of craig whyte and his actions and because i said i thought he was acting like a wank he's talking offence no-ones posting negative comments regarding him but he doesnt like anyone having a different opinion to him as he thinks the sun shines out his arse

if you have a problem with any other posters contact admin, do not post abusive messages to them.

his problem isn't with posters it's that some posters are critical of craig whyte and his actions and because i said i thought he was acting like a wank he's talking offence no-ones posting negative comments regarding him but he doesnt like anyone having a different opinion to him as he thinks the sun shines out his arse

You talk some amount of shite.

You're as negative as anyone I've ever seen on this board just nobody takes you serious because it seems you have the mental age of a 3 year old.

His problem is the way you vent your frustrations and the shite you come out with nothing else

he may well think my views are shit but that's my view this forum is for supporters to voice they're opinions good bad or indifferent its the way it goes its all harmless but some people just take it far to serious n fling there toys out the pram

His problem is the way you vent your frustrations and the shite you come out with nothing else

he may well think my views are shit but that's my view this forum is for supporters to voice they're opinions good bad or indifferent its the way it goes its all harmless but some people just take it far to serious n fling there toys out the pram

YOU are the one resorting to abusive language towards our owner.

Of course people take it serious, its talking about a club that are a lot of peoples lifes.

So idiotic. doh