Hamdi Salihi - The guy we all want Ally to buy...

DamienM855

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont have to wait until 01 Januray to sign a pre contract, a pre contract can be signed anytime during a players current contract.

I was pretty sure you had to wait until there was only 6 months or less remaining on the players contract before you could begin negotiations?

I was pretty sure you had to wait until there was only 6 months or less remaining on the players contract before you could begin negotiations?

i think hes trying to be fly. i believe if his club gave u permission u could maybe get a player to sign a pre-contract at anytime. but during the last 6months you dont need the clubs permission.

not 100% sure but i think this is what hes meaning

You dont have to wait until 01 Januray to sign a pre contract, a pre contract can be signed anytime during a players current contract.

You can't speak to a player who has more than 6 months left in their contract unless a fee has been agreed between the clubs or the club give them permission.

:lol:

A striker who scored 3 goals in World Cup Qualiying and who has been banging them in for the same club we signed Jelavic from?

Nah, they'll not have a clue (tu).

Exactly, some people just love to have an excuse to have a go at the club. If we aren't looking at him, it could be to do with a whole host of reasons.

Incidentally, I've never seen him play but I did sign him to partner Jela in a game of FM. He was magic