Hamdi Salihi - The guy we all want Ally to buy...

DamienM855

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does, we all know it does. "id like to be the first to welcome them both"

Putting quotation marks around something doesn't mean someone actually said it. You do know that don't you? For example,rRemember when you said, "I WWTC am a closet Taig"?

Look, I know I ripped the piss out of @FourthOfficial (which I don't regret). However, it's not my fault you took what I said as gospel and told all your mates and ended up looking like a cunt. I know this because you told me in a PM (which I still have BTW). If you believe everything you read on here and want to go running to the pub to tell all your mates you'll look like a cunt more often than not. Most of the chat on the transfer sub-forum is pure speculation and conjecture.

Have a nice evening :wanker:

Putting quotation marks around something doesn't mean someone actually said it. You do know that don't you? For example,rRemember when you said, "I WWTC am a closet Taig"?

Look, I know I ripped the piss out of @FourthOfficial (which I don't regret). However, it's not my fault you took what I said as gospel and told all your mates and ended up looking like a cunt. I know this because you told me in a PM (which I still have BTW). If you believe everything you read on here and want to go running to the pub to tell all your mates you'll look like a cunt more often than not. Most of the chat on the transfer sub-forum is pure speculation and conjecture.

Have a nice evening :wanker:

Sorry for the late reply, just back from the game.......

Firstly, i wasnt using it as an actual quote, Its just that i know, you know, we all know, that you said it,

You didnt take the piss out of fourthofficial, you came on here and deliberately lied to the rangers fans, you made up some random bullshit, and passed it off as someones tweet. I didnt tell any mate any info youve spewed on here, other than to rip the piss out of you. This PM ive supposedly sent you, forward it on to me, id like a wee read at that. How long should i give you to make it up?

WATP

BJK

WWTC

:wanker:

Right thats it anymore child like pissing about and your both going in the cooler

start acting like fucking adults

Am i not allowed to reply to complete fabrications from someone who is well known on here for making crap up? Is there something in particular ive actually done wrong? I completely understand the personal abuse issue, but i havent recieved any abuse, nor have i given any out?

Its quite a remarkable clamp down on, what, 8 posts between two memebers, especially given some of the abuse handed out on here on an almost daily basis. Will we be seeing similar actions towards members who regularly abuse others? There was about 8 pages of abuse, not back and forth banter or even wind ups, abuse, from several posters directed at SWSL.

Child like pissing about, start acting like adults? <cr>

I would hope this post isnt taken as abuse, backchat, arguing, bitching or trouble making. :crabflute:

Am i not allowed to reply to complete fabrications from someone who is well known on here for making crap up? Is there something in particular ive actually done wrong? I completely understand the personal abuse issue, but i havent recieved any abuse, nor have i given any out?

Its quite a remarkable clamp down on, what, 8 posts between two memebers, especially given some of the abuse handed out on here on an almost daily basis. Will we be seeing similar actions towards members who regularly abuse others? There was about 8 pages of abuse, not back and forth banter or even wind ups, abuse, from several posters directed at SWSL.

Child like pissing about, start acting like adults? <cr>

I would hope this post isnt taken as abuse, backchat, arguing, bitching or trouble making. :crabflute:

so you think calling him a wanker in response to him calling you one is not abuse

im trying to nip this in the bud as i can se where its going, both of you wont back down.

so you think calling him a wanker in response to him calling you one is not abuse

im trying to nip this in the bud as i can se where its going, both of you wont back down.

Well im grown up enough to not take offence to a daft wee picture mate, im pretty sure he'll be the same. There was no name calling that i can recall? Maybe the :wanker: was a bad idea, im just suprised it got such a reaction, especially given some of the stuff ive read on here recentley from members who carry on regardless. If using a wee emoticon is the bench mark for abuse, then by christ will you's be busy.

Your probably right overall though, it would maybe have result in a more serious discussion.

Albanian striker Hamdi Salihi will be moving to China. The Rapid Vienna striker has received an offer that he couldn't refuse from Chinese Super League club Changchun Yatai FC.

Rapid will get €450.000 for the striker, whose contract expires at the end of the season. The player himself will earn about the same amount every year, for three years.

Talking for the Austrian media, Salihi seemed happy with the contract terms, but not very excited about moving to China. The 28 year old Albanian was hoping to move to one of the top leagues in Europe, as teams from France, Germany and Scotland had expressed interest.

However no official offers came to Rapid Vienna, so the striker was left with no other options as he's pushed out of first team football at his Austrian club.

Changchun Yatai is currently 7th in the Chinese Super League.

The Albanian international has scored 36 goals in 69 games for Rapid. He also has 9 goals in 37 games for the Albanian National Team.

http://balkansfootball.blogspot.com/2012/01/albanian-striker-salihi-moving-to-china.html

Fucking unbelievable.

Domino effect is interesting for Rapid

Sollten beide Transfers zustande kommen, rücken auf einmal die Rapid-Spieler Hamdi Salihi und Christoph Saurer in den Blickpunkt. If both transfers come about, move on once the Rapid players Hamdi Salihi and Christoph Saurer into the spotlight. Die Reise ins Trainingslager nach Portugal machten beide nicht mit, um für mögliche Verhandlungen parat zu stehen. The trip to training camp in Portugal both made with not enough to stand by for possible negotiations at hand. Dass Rapid-Coach Peter Schöttel sowohl Salihi als auch Saurer aufgrund mangelnder Dynamik aufs Abstellgleis manövriert hat, ist hinlänglich bekannt. The Rapid coach Peter Schöttel both Salihi and Sour sidelined due to lack of dynamism has maneuvered itself is well known.

Wr.Neustadt-Coach Peter Stöger hat im Falle eines Simkovic-Abgangs bereits Interesse an Saurer angekündigt. Wr.Neustadt Stoeger Coach Peter has in the event of a departure Simkovic-announced interest in Saurer. Der Rapid-Mittelfeldspieler, der als guter Techniker bekannt ist, könnte in die Fußstapfen des Neustadt-Kapitäns treten, wenn dieser den Verein tatsächlich verlässt. Rapid midfielder, who is known as a good engineer could follow in the footsteps of Neustadt-captain, if this actually leaves the club.

Ähnliches gilt in der Causa Kienast: Geht der Stürmer, der in der Vorsaison mit 19 Toren maßgeblichen Anteil am Sturm-Meistertitel hatte, im Winter zur Austria, brauchen die Steirer Ersatz. The same is true in the matter Kienast: If the striker, who had 19 goals in the preseason with a major role in the storm-champion, in the winter to Austria, the Styrian need replacement. Vorsichtshalber soll man bereits bei Rapid wegen Salihi angefragt haben. As a precaution, you should have already inquired about at Rapid Salihi. Der Albaner verfügt über eine ähnlich gute Trefferquote wie Kienast und könnte diesen im Falle eines Abgangs kompensieren. The Albanians have a similar success rate as good Kienast and this could compensate in case of leakage.

Salihi: Rangers, Sturm, China oder doch Rapid? Salihi: Rangers, storm, or at least Rapid China?

Bei Salihi spielt aber noch ein weiterer Faktor mit: Glasgow-Rangers-Coach Ally McCoist hat bereits offiziell bestätigt, dass er sich für die Dienste von Hamdi Salihi interessiert. In Salihi but still plays with another factor: Glasgow Rangers coach Ally McCoist has been officially confirmed that he is interested in the services of Hamdi Salihi. Akut wird dieses aber nur, wenn die Schotten Ex-Rapid-Stürmer Nikica Jelavic verkaufen. This is acute but only if the Scots sell ex-Rapid striker Nikica Jelavic.

Die Schmerzgrenze für einen Verkauf des Kroaten, an dem mehrere englische Klubs (Liverpool, West Ham, West Bromwich Albion) interessiert sein sollen, soll bei rund acht Millionen Euro liegen. The pain threshold for a sale of the Croats, in which several English clubs (Liverpool, West Ham, West Bromwich Albion) should be interested, should be around eight million euros. Geht Jelavic, hätten die Rangers auch das "Kleingeld" für einen Salihi-Transfer. Jelavic goes, the Rangers also have the "small change" for a Salihi transfer.

Doch wie Rapid-Manager Stefan Ebner im Kurier sagte, hat der Albaner auch ein Angebot aus China vorliegen. But like Rapid-manager Stefan Ebner said the courier, the Albanians also be an offer from China. "Jetzt liegt es an Salihi, ob er zu Changchun Yatai wechseln will", so Ebner in der Zeitung. "Now it's up to Salihi, whether he wants to go to Changchun Yatai," said Ebner in the newspaper. Die Spannung in den letzten Tagen des Wintertransferfensters ist jedenfalls garantiert. The tension in the final days of the winter transfer window is certainly guaranteed.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsport10.at%2Fhome%2Ffussball%2Fbundesliga%2F727651%2FSalihi-Co-TransferRoulette&act=url

Don't believe that article just yet.

Site doesn't seem legit enough.

Claims he has an 'offer he cant refuse', and states that to be €450,000 a year, which is roughly 8.5K a week, hardly something he'd jump at if someone as big as us were interested.