4,000 tickets left for St Mirren

debear

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea how the tickets are going so far, me, my dad and friend have bought extra tickets in Bar 72 to give it a try for the first time. What's it like?

I've done that too, mate. My first time there. Keen to see what it's like.

Can you sit with your pint watching the game?

I've done that too, mate. My first time there. Keen to see what it's like.

Can you sit with your pint watching the game?

Don't think so, all i've heard on here is that there's sky to watch the football on, decent beer and better food. Looking forward to it!

Checking online it doesn't appear to have changed much.

I get a bit frustrated at times with some of our support. I know some who are "doing something else" and I know that whatever it is just isn't important. One guy I know with a season ticket "couldn't be bothered" to go to the Legends game. <cr>

We have only 3 home games left this season. Only 2 are on a Saturday. You would think that given our circumstances people would make the effort to go to support the Club and fill those extra seats.

Checking online it doesn't appear to have changed much.

I get a bit frustrated at times with some of our support. I know some who are "doing something else" and I know that whatever it is just isn't important. One guy I know with a season ticket "couldn't be bothered" to go to the Legends game. <cr>

We have only 3 home games left this season. Only 2 are on a Saturday. You would think that given our circumstances people would make the effort to go to support the Club and fill those extra seats.

I don't think the news this week that we could be in a financial black hole from which there is no escape has helped ... Bears are only too happy to do their bit but why leave themselves short if the problem is just insurmountable.

I'm going on Saturday because I can afford it but other people have a lot of commitments and it's understandable if they feel they have given enough

I don't think the news this week that we could be in a financial black hole from which there is no escape has helped ... Bears are only too happy to do their bit but why leave themselves short if the problem is just insurmountable.

I'm going on Saturday because I can afford it but other people have a lot of commitments and it's understandable if they feel they have given enough

Financial blackhole that cannot be escaped? I have to disagree in the strongets terms and I'm not saying that ignorantly.

There is no financial black hole deep enough from which we can't escape. There are two options for RFC, either CVA or liquidation. We will survive either event, it is just a question of which survival route we take. Hopefully the CVA route.

As for the empty seats still to be filled, there are a lot of Rangers fans who turned up for Manchester and by your reckoning, almost 75% of them are skint or whatever.

It really depends how many pence in the pound HMRC are looking for ... if that's a big number then all the money we have put into the club recently will disappear

Definitely. The one positive is that the more cash we can offer, the more liklely it is creditors agree a cva and we can prevent liquidation.