Are people expecting our players to stay?

Maybe the likes of McCulloch at the end of his career will stay on but the likes of McCabe and Ness aren't going to want to play in the lower leagues at an important time in there career. Also most if not all of the foreign boys won't fancy Elgin away on A saturday. A whole new team in a new division next season.

Folk seem shocked at McCabe leaving.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the likes of McCulloch at the end of his career will stay on but the likes of McCabe and Ness aren't going to want to play in the lower leagues at an important time in there career. Also most if not all of the foreign boys won't fancy Elgin away on A saturday. A whole new team in a new division next season.

Folk seem shocked at McCabe leaving.

Important time in their career, they haven't fucking hardly started it yet.

And these boys are not foreign, they are British.

Apart from everything in it your post is pretty much bang on.

One season starting every week in the SFL isnt going to hurt them as much as sitting on the bench for a season.

Is there realistically another club out there, that would be interested in signing them, where they would develop and most importantly gain an indomitable winning spirit?

i had a quick look

people seemed more angry than shocked

Think the two are going pretty much hand in hand...although people might not say they are shocked, surely the angry posts show that they didnt expect it?

Think the two are going pretty much hand in hand...although people might not say they are shocked, surely the angry posts show that they didnt expect it?

i would have though every supporter was expecting this,maybe not with our youngsters right enough.

Asking to be sold is different from leaving for free.

A young player like mccabe with ambition & RFC supporter should be saying "I don't want to leave but for the sake of my career can I be placed on the transfer list for a fee"

Purposely Leaving for free is a disgrace when he knows we need money.

Folk will spit their dummy out at every opportunity. Why should we expect anyone to stick around for this shitstorm. Those who do, fair play, those who don't, I don't blame them.

(tu) Said the other day on here players would get abuse if they left, and tbh it says more about the person giving it than the player. It's not the players fault we're in a mess, from a professional point of view we're a fucking shambles and there is still uncertainty surrounding us, most players will be offski and I can't blame them at all.

Fully expect the likes of Edu Boca Davis Naisy , Gioan, Maybe Sone Whittekar and most of the big earners to leave .

But not the young players, they have plenty of years ahead, and when we are nack up i hope they dont think they can come back.They could have been part of something.

These guys have only had a hand full of games, as someone suggested we could havr got a fee for them.

Just think its needless anx the fact that Green may have screwrd this up is frustrating .

McCabe lied, he said he would stay no matter what. The boys mean't to be a Rangers fan.

He plays about 5 games after years of us bringing him through the youths, we give him his break through and at the first opportunity he leaves? Na, I canny deal with that.

Fair enough if its Shagger etc, but not the young lads.

(tu) Said the other day on here players would get abuse if they left, and tbh it says more about the person giving it than the player. It's not the players fault we're in a mess, from a professional point of view we're a fucking shambles and there is still uncertainty surrounding us, most players will be offski and I can't blame them at all.

Ots not the fact he is leaving its the fact he is using a stupid rule that hurts the club more and we get no fee.Thats the issue here.

McCabe lied, he said he would stay no matter what. The boys mean't to be a Rangers fan.

He plays about 5 games after years of us bringing him through the youths, we give him his break through and at the first opportunity he leaves? Na, I canny deal with that.

Fair enough if its Shagger etc, but not the young lads.

And Jelavic said he'd only leave for a team in Europe yet he is still loved on here despite that lie. People need to stop being so gullible, football players talk shite and will do what's best for them no matter what.