TBB

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I suppose if the santions are true and we have no right to appeal any fines ect then they will have a field day with us singing TBB...

So no, I'll pass as it will no doubt fuck the club and Ally has made it clear before his stance on singing those songs.

My link

are we really going to?

do we never learn?

at some point in time we have to realise that all this will do is hammer us more and more.....forget how we feel about our roots etc.

Doesnt matter how stupid you are - eventually you will realise that banging your head against that brick wall actually hurts.

I suppose if the santions are true and we have no right to appeal any fines ect then they will have a field day with us singing TBB...

So no, I'll pass as it will no doubt fuck the club and Ally has made it clear before his stance on singing those songs.

My link

Spot on as usual. (tu)

I would love the Blue Order and Union Bears to get behind this, we basically have to change one word to keep the politically correct, police state happy.sureley a BO/UB member could write or email FARE with the words to prove its non sectarian, instead of ppl coming on here and saying NO CHANCE, try being positive and think of said word which could be installed. Its our anthem, you would hear us before you could see us, struck fear in the opposition, HUUUUULLLLLOOOOOOOOOO

up to our knees in postage fees

up to our knees in paedophile blood (bit crude) but true.

or even change the line....we'll follow through the thick or thin , surrender or you'll die, for we are the brigton billy boys HUUUUULLLLOOOOOOOO

just a thought.

I would love the Blue Order and Union Bears to get behind this, we basically have to change one word to keep the politically correct, police state happy.sureley a BO/UB member could write or email FARE with the words to prove its non sectarian, instead of ppl coming on here and saying NO CHANCE, try being positive and think of said word which could be installed. Its our anthem, you would hear us before you could see us, struck fear in the opposition, HUUUUULLLLLOOOOOOOOOO

up to our knees in postage fees

up to our knees in paedophile blood (bit crude) but true.

or even change the line....we'll follow through the thick or thin , surrender or you'll die, for we are the brigton billy boys HUUUUULLLLOOOOOOOO

just a thought.

We don't need to change anything it is the people who attack us for singing our songs who need to change or at least get some education. Fun fact: Huistra was the first player to make me cry when leaving Gers

My understanding is that the song is banned because of one word.

If we had a fans representative worthy of their name they should have been in talks with UEFA already to get a version of the song legitimised with "Celtic" or whatever in place of Fen**n. Whatever you or I think about the origins of that word, the fact remains that it is the problem with the authorities.

There was nothing more stirring than hearing "Hello, Hello" being belted out by 50,000 voices, I'd gladly sing one word different to hear that again.

We don't need to change anything it is the people who attack us for singing our songs who need to change or at least get some education. Fun fact: Huistra was the first player to make me cry when leaving Gers

I wouldn't change a word personally, my view on a fenian is an irish militant rebel, prod or pape, or a follower of said group, ppl who have terrorised and killed our brothers and sisters. I would gladly be up to my knees in their blood. but the fact remains selik and her followers have made this word 'fenian' attached to 'catholic' and catholic only, which is baffling considering protestants and catholics were part of the fenian movement. however UEFA rule the roost in football so what they say goes, TBB is a fantastic football chant, if we have to change a word so be it, it will always be a follow on to FF for me. Fun fact ooh ahh Huistra!! ooh ahh Huistra!! loved his silky skills.