The £1 ticket rumour!

Anyone else heard it?

Supposedly Charles Green has discussed if we get by Falkirk in the cup and draw an SPhell team at Ibrox he will make the tickets £1 aslong as you buy a £14 programme. Meaning the SPhell club would only get half of the ticket price and the £14 going to us.

Is this any plausable or it a load of pish?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else heard it?

Supposedly Charles Green has discussed if we get by Falkirk in the cup and draw an SPhell team at Ibrox he will make the tickets £1 aslong as you buy a £14 programme. Meaning the SPhell club would only get half of the ticket price and the £14 going to us.

Would be a fucking sell out and it would be fantastic if he managed to pull that off.

I heard it from someone on here but I haven't heard it mentioned anywhere else, someone else said that there is minimum pricing and both clubs have to come to an aggrement but I don't think that is the case as surely Dundee United wouldn't have been able to charge Rangers fans twice without Rangers agreeing to it. If it can be done then Charles needs to get it done I would be happy buying two programs if he was to do that. Someone needs to get onto him about it if it can be done then it should be done and Green seems the type to do it.

I would love us to be able pull it off, but the SFL would stop due to every other club with a home draw trying it.

The advantage of the home draw in the cups is your own ground, fans, etc , not financial.

But if they do manage it then it's two fingers up at the SPL sides :clap:

By law 17 section 7 paragraph 4... Rangers Syndrome.

Any said idea from Rangers fans,players or club officials will be directed towards the above laws of the game.

This states that we don't actually have any laws relating to a situation but if Rangers are anything to do with it we can make them up a we go along!!

Arseholes!!!

Anyone else heard it?

Not pish its been discussed, a game against the bheggars was mentioned I believe ! :):sherlock:

It would be a laugh if that happened, but i cant help but think we would be better just concentrating on rebuilding the club than pick fights with others.

every other SPL club already started a fight when they kicked us when we were down at our lowest point and Dundee United especially when they screwed Rangers fans out of our money. But fans like you are the reason jumped up twats they them lot are allowed to walk right over us you aren't up for the fight well I bloody well am so get of your moral high horse and help us cut of any life lines these clubs may have.

Any chance we get to stop them sponging of our fans and our club we need to take with both hands.

every other SPL club already started a fight when they kicked us when we were down at our lowest point and Dundee United especially when they screwed Rangers fans out of our money. But fans like you are the reason jumped up twats they them lot are allowed to walk right over us you aren't up for the fight well I bloody well am so get of your moral high horse and help us cut of any life lines these clubs may have.

Any chance we get to stop them sponging of our fans and our club we need to take with both hands.

Mate, we dont even know if this is possible and by trying to pursue such a move we may leave ourselves open to more punishment. The best way to get back at our enemies is to build the club up to the status it was before, return to the top flight and the beat the living daylights out of every team we play when we get there.

I am all for getting even, but at a further cost to us> No thanks, we take our time and ensure we win the big battles.