The £1 ticket rumour!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the 'rules' say there must be a minimum price then just charge that so that the minimum amount of gate money leaves Ibrox. And if other sales like programmes and food are increased to keep the rest of the cash at Rangers then I'd be all for that. There has to be some financial payback for the narrow minded opinionated power junkies in so-called football authorities and clubs who have their agenda against us. Message for Charles - devise a plan that keeps the maximum amount of cash at Ibrox solely for Rangers' benefit.

i cant help but think we would be better just concentrating on rebuilding the club than pick fights with others.

fuck that mate these wanks picked the fight with us

great rumour but cant see it happening, be the best program ive ever bought and id be there for a quid

1345405999' post='1060350844']

Anyone else heard it?

Supposedly Charles Green has discussed if we get by Falkirk in the cup and draw an SPhell team at Ibrox he will make the tickets £1 aslong as you buy a £14 programme. Meaning the SPhell club would only get half of the ticket price and the £14 going to us.

Is this any plausable or it a load of pish?

Its been doing the rounds since lsst week.. our Charles is certainly capable of thinking something like thst up

Mate, we dont even know if this is possible and by trying to pursue such a move we may leave ourselves open to more punishment. The best way to get back at our enemies is to build the club up to the status it was before, return to the top flight and the beat the living daylights out of every team we play when we get there.

I am all for getting even, but at a further cost to us> No thanks, we take our time and ensure we win the big battles.

Look if this can be implemented within the Laws of the Game then I am all for it. Hit these Bastaards where it Hurts.

No doubt some arsehole Septic Supporting Scumbag will complain to Trading Standards or some pathetic Organisation , as they are a bunch of Bitter Bastaards, and are squirming at us .

Trust me they will be cooking something up for us now.You can be assured of that.

A "£1 entry" voucher inside the program that you must take with you to get your ticket would work, would it not? Set the ticket prices at £16 in the ticket office so there can be no complaints there but make sure everybody knows that if you buy a programme (at £14) you can get a voucher that will get your ticket for £1. That way it's simply a "special offer" or a special promotion that sees the fans saving £1 without mentioning that Rangers would gain far more income than the other team involved in the match.

The minimum they can charge is £9.

Rangers get 57½% of the gate and Falkirk get 42½% of the gate.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/docs/League_Cup_Competition_Rules.pdf

They could charge less if Falkirk agreed.

Good man, i couldnt be bothered to search for it. Third time ive read this in different threads. (tu)

A "£1 entry" voucher inside the program that you must take with you to get your ticket would work, would it not? Set the ticket prices at £16 in the ticket office so there can be no complaints there but make sure everybody knows that if you buy a programme (at £14) you can get a voucher that will get your ticket for £1. That way it's simply a "special offer" or a special promotion that sees the fans saving £1 without mentioning that Rangers would gain far more income than the other team involved in the match.

I like the cut of your jib, young man. Still think it's highly unlikely but, if only....

:cgreen:

Surely a massive majority would simply get £1 tickets and not bother with the programme?

You couldn't force someone to purchase a programme.

Don't see it myself

A would imagine it would be as said an offer that a ticket when bought with a programme is only £1 and usual prices without programme would be £16?

From what I have gathered the plan is to keep the ticket prices at £15 or whatever it is.

However, there will be programmes available for £14 which will include a voucher of some sort and if presented you can get entry for £1.

Where have you gathered this from? This thread?