Best goal you've celebrated

GOAT

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Nacho's penalty went in, its the only time i did not jump around like a maniac when a great Gers goal was scored..

The tension of the game and penalties had got to me so much I felt exhausted.

I just lay down on my back with my arms outstretched and savoured the moment for about 5 minutes. I felt as if I was in heaven.

Then got up and jumped around. :21:

Gotta agree with -

Nacho's pk against Fiorentina, completely surreal that we'd made it to Manchester.

McDonald's equaliser on helicopter sunday - was washing the car dejected and screamed "goal" - my neighbours all came running out to see if I was ok lol

Lovenkrands winner in the cup final - those were days I couldn't get to my phone quick enough to text the mhanks in my work "GIRUY".

Jela cup final - went mental with my brov and mate

Lafferty's goal at Killie. Sheesh, how do you narrow it down??!!

Also have to mention Wallace in the 2-2 Ne'rday game at Ibrox in '99, it was on in the delivery room and my eldest was born right at the time he scored, didn't know which one to focus on!!! lol - had to video the game and watch it when I got home; ahhh the days before Sky+ :21:

Agree with these, but big Tams rocket was scored with about half an hour to go. (I think?)

Correct.

Think Tom was our "lucky omen" in that he had not played in a losing Gers team then (any bear confirm ?)

Was also his first goal.

A lot of credit must go to McLean for another pin point cross, I know DJ was a "bighead" but those crosses always found the target..

Also realising how good those Hampden goalposts have been to us with both Johnstone's and Jelavic's rebounds, should get them in the Hall of Fame :D

After the game got back to Ibrox as quickly as we could to see the team bus arrive back.

Remember best wee Doddy with the cup, think he came off the bus with it.

Correct.

Think Tom was our "lucky omen" in that he had not played in a losing Gers team then (any bear confirm ?)

Was also his first goal.

A lot of credit must go to McLean for another pin point cross, I know DJ was a "bighead" but those crosses always found the target..

Also realising how good those Hampden goalposts have been to us with both Johnstone's and Jelavic's rebounds, should get them in the Hall of Fame :D

After the game got back to Ibrox as quickly as we could to see the team bus arrive back.

Remember best wee Doddy with the cup, think he came off the bus with it.

Both Davis' and Jela's goals came off wee Jaws' post in that game. ;)

I've never celebrated a goal like I did after Edu's goal, I was only 17 at the time but just with the sheer ecstasy of seeing the ball hit the net nearly sent me into a permanent sleep.

The whole place just seemed to lose themselves

I dont think i've ever witnessed the crowd go as mad in front of my own eyes

Obviously the winner against the tims in 02 or Nacho v Fio in 08 would probably top it but I wasn't there

That Edu goal sparked some scenes man