Rangers victims of fraud !

Ace

If the club says nothing, then the guilty party(ies) will have a conscience working on them. The delicious part will be watching them turn on each other. I can smell your fear timmy.

Okay your taking the piss aren't' you?? The bastards who tried to destroy our club have no conscience.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just frustrating as fuck that none of the Rangers men did due diligence or put their heads above the parapet when they must have known things weren't in order. This could have been nipped in the bud long before it exploded.

What shite - the old board - colllectivy told David Murray not to do the deal - AJ In particular was vocal about it but folks on hear lambasted I him for it but worse than that Murray still sold out!

Okay your taking the piss aren't' you?? The bastards who tried to destroy our club have no conscience.

Not about us, for sure. I'm talking about when they start to permutate the consequencies of their actions with the plod closing in, and don't tell me they won't be thinking about it.

What shite - the old board - colllectivy told David Murray not to do the deal - AJ In particular was vocal about it but folks on hear lambasted I him for it but worse than that Murray still sold out!

Murray had no choice.

He was being denied credit facilities by Lloyds for all of his companies, not just us.

"Take the offer or we turn off the tap."

The role of the bank (did they know that Whyte borrowed money in Rangers name before he had the power for example?) has to be under real scrutiny here.

Even if there is clear fraud on Whyte's part, we will receive nothing from anyone either financially or by way of an apology - if we have learned anything by now, we should have learned that, in the eyes of non-Rangers fans the answer is "guilty" : now, what are the charges.

Murray had no choice.

He was being denied credit facilities by Lloyds for all of his companies, not just us.

"Take the offer or we turn off the tap."

The role of the bank (did they know that Whyte borrowed money in Rangers name before he had the power for example?) has to be under real scrutiny here.

Even if there is clear fraud on Whyte's part, we will receive nothing from anyone either financially or by way of an apology - if we have learned anything by now, we should have learned that, in the eyes of non-Rangers fans the answer is "guilty" : now, what are the charges.

The point I was replying to was that ' no rangers men' warned us about whyte - which is bollocks plenty did - it was ignored by fans as well as Murray - and on your point Murray did have a choice to stand upto the bank but did not!

We will get nothing out of this, no fines over turned, not even an apology, just a shrug of the shoulders and a few pointing their fingers at Favid Murray.

And dont expect the club to say anything either, craig mather and jim traynor dont do press releases it seems.

There is no chance of getting anything from the authorities.

Legally Rangers did it.

It matters not a joy that a crook was in charge.

Likewise Lloyds will not be charged as they did nothing illegal as far as I know. They pressured Minty but that's business and you can hardly blame them for grabbing the chance to get their money back before we went bust. (from their pov at the time)

It's shit for us but it's business.

The best we can hope for is Whyte and possibly SDM end up in the dock, tho I reckon we will only see google eyes getting banged up.

Imagine those googly eyes bulging when hrs nailed in the showers by mr big who is in with the warders. :lol:

The best we can

There is no chance of getting anything from the authorities.

Legally Rangers did it.

It matters not a joy that a crook was in charge.

Likewise Lloyds will not be charged as they did nothing illegal as far as I know. They pressured Minty but that's business and you can hardly blame them for grabbing the chance to get their money back before we went bust. (from their pov at the time)

It's shit for us but it's business.

The best we can hope for is Whyte and possibly SDM end up in the dock, tho I reckon we will only see google eyes getting banged up.

Imagine those googly eyes bulging when hrs nailed in the showers by mr big who is in with the warders. :lol:

The best we can

Only if mr big has aids and is willing to share with Whyte. (tu)

It's just frustrating as fuck that none of the Rangers men did due diligence or put their heads above the parapet when they must have known things weren't in order. This could have been nipped in the bud long before it exploded.

Did Shyte not get rid of the honest board members one by one when they callenged him? Hope the b*****d does hard time and shares a cell with a large, Rangers supporting, psycopath.

The net is closing.

Justice (and Sporting Integrity) will be served.

On a slightly different note, I see that the Cabal and their new desciples have started the dirty mhedia stories to discredit Longmuir to clear the way for their bitch Dungcaster.

Mate you need a backbone to raise your head above a parapet.....something so called Rangersmen lack