Was there trouble at the game?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the Union Bears, they were all in black and they were singing alot of the songs that the Union Bears sing.

The boy the police went to lift was not in the section the union bear were in - it was the next aisle along

when the fans got involved there was a mixture of UB and other fans getting involved so i think its unfair to blame the whole of the UB's for this.

So, everyone should stick together as long as it is for what you want, cool.

Strange comment.

We were once a united support and a great club where tens of thousands, the majority of our support, were more than happy to stand shoulder to shoulder and sing our songs with gusto.

We are now a divided support, infiltrated by handwringers and pc apologists, and are a shambles of a club with no identity and the matchday experience is nothing to write home about.

I know what I prefer.

For me sticking together is while walking through places like Aberdeen and Edinburgh and defending each other while been attacked.

In recent years I've witnessed Man U fans take over our bars as well as Aberdeen casuals walk through our support spitting and snarling while not so much of a punch thrown.

By all accounts the boy was lifted for sectarian language and TBB was sung in force today.

We KNOW its banned yet some still persist in defying and the end result is its only the club that gets punished.

Times have changed wether we like it or not and the scum across the city are equally unhappy about these new laws. It's not a case of us getting singled out.

I wasn't there but we need to start playing smart we have enough problems on the park and off it without having to deal with unnecessary fines.

It's funny that you say that TBB was sung in force today, but you wasn't at the game, yet I was at the game and didn't hear it ?

If you want to sing these kind of song Stay the fcuk away from Rangers, go to George`s Square and make your point there

Imagine what our history would have been like if all the Rangers fans that have sung those songs stayed away over the years.

Think Partick Thistle, Clyde or even Third Lanark and you wouldn't be far off.

Were you always embarrassed by the songs at matches or is this a recent development?

If there was wee dicks trying to stop the police from carrying out an arrest, then said dicks should have been tasered. Would have been more entertaining than the football.

Ha ha. You can't start tasering wee guys at the fitba for a bit of handbags ffs

Strange comment.

We were once a united support and a great club where tens of thousands, the majority of our support, were more than happy to stand shoulder to shoulder and sing our songs with gusto.

We are now a divided support, infiltrated by handwringers and pc apologists, and are a shambles of a club with no identity and the matchday experience is nothing to write home about.

I know what I prefer.

It isn't a complex concept. Everyone who asks for unity on any given subject only believes in it if we all unify behind what they want. Why don't we all unify behind the club's wishes?

It isn't a complex concept. Everyone who asks for unity on any given subject only believes in it if we all unify behind what they want. Why don't we all unify behind the club's wishes?

I understand what you're saying and I would reverse your last sentence to why don't the club follow the support's wishes and get rid of the manager

Certainly not the UB's biggest fan, but good to see our support sticking together, anyone that has a problem with that, well it's your problem.

Sticking together by yanking someone away from the police? Aye, that'll go well. Only one winner there, and it aint any wee trumped up plastic anarchists that seem to think they're an authority on what is arrest worthy and what isn't.

Imagine what our history would have been like if all the Rangers fans that have sung those songs stayed away over the years.

Think Partick Thistle, Clyde or even Third Lanark and you wouldn't be far off.

Were you always embarrassed by the songs at matches or is this a recent development?

so you only support Rangers so you can sing song or that is what you imply rather than support Thistle etc. When I was a child I thought as a child.