We have an old firm

Blue Nosed Babe

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think this draw is the kick in the ass we need. It will hopefully motivate the players that they need to step up and begin to play at the level that will be even more expected of in the coming years. In short, hopefully it can be the catalyst to our season and spur us on to ensure there is no slip up with promotion.

Can not fucking wait for this!

dream situation a last minute penalty which is never a penalty,after them missing sitter after sitter all game . mculloch or whoever is taking it slots it home and to celebrate runs up and sticks the nut in Scott Brown and accepts the red card as it is too late for them to do anything,

I will be happy to just have the late goal and watch the filth spew though.. :)

Think it's worth sticking money on Black and Brown to get sent off. I can't fucking wait for this, I'm absolutely skint the now but I'll do anything to get the ticket, I'm on CCCS so im guaranteed, just depends if I can afford it when they go on sale. I've never not been confident that we'd beat them, and this is definitely not an exception. We're going to hammer them on and off the pitch, I cant fucking wait. Hopefully there's a few buses from here down, fuck getting that train home after this

Think it's worth sticking money on Black and Brown to get sent off. I can't fucking wait for this, I'm absolutely skint the now but I'll do anything to get the ticket, I'm on CCCS so im guaranteed, just depends if I can afford it when they go on sale. I've never not been confident that we'd beat them, and this is definitely not an exception. We're going to hammer them on and off the pitch, I cant fucking wait. Hopefully there's a few buses from here down, fuck getting that train home after this

Is there not an Oban loyal supporters bus ? Always see their banner at the games , will thy not have a bus running?

Is there not an Oban loyal supporters bus ? Always see their banner at the games , will thy not have a bus running?

Aye mate! Hopefully we get enough interest to put a few buses on. The trains a cunt when I've had to use it, hate not being able to sing and that

Putting the game to oneside for a minute. This is about showing those bastards that we're still here, we're still fighting and we'll never go away. They will forever be in our shadow.

As for on the park, turn the battle fever on. And we're good to go and put these creatures back in their place.

(tu)

Darren McGregor makes a good point:

"We are fine with the underdog tag, we don't mind that.

"There's boys in our dressing room that have been there and done it. Kenny [Miller], Lee McCulloch and Kris Boyd their experience will be vital. I will be picking their brains nearer the time."

Perhaps being the underdogs will suit the likes of Black, Law, Foster etc as they are experienced playing in that situation, rather than being expected to play well and win well every game.