***The Official Rangers v Cowdenbeath Match Thread***

Bear cub1

you guys all at the game watching or is there a stream somewhere ,, usual ones dont seem to have game on

http://www.vipleague.is/football/270675/1/rangers-fc-vs-cowdenbeath-live-stream-online.html

I wouldn't bother though, it is fucking dire, Difficult to say which team is professional and which one is made up of brickies and plumbers.

DJ just said that Law has a more sitting midfield role today, the guy that has scored 4 in 6 just don't understand it sometimes.

Sometimes I think he is doing this deliberately to make the board sack him,

He needs removed he as well as the board are killing Rangers.

http://www.vipleague.is/football/270675/1/rangers-fc-vs-cowdenbeath-live-stream-online.html

I wouldn't bother though, it is fucking dire, Difficult to say which team is professional and which one is made up of brickies and plumbers.

Doesn't help their full king away kit is near identical to our away kit.

This is one of the worst football matches I've ever watched. Only topped by the lower league Russian game on eurosport I watched a few years ago which was essentially football tennis.

" He is one of the better kickers of a ball, Ian black" really? This I'd the patter? Shut up, DJ.