***The Official Rangers v Cowdenbeath Match Thread***

Bear cub1

I'm really fearing that if we draw this game then there is a very realistic chance we will be beaten against QoS and hibs then, I'm not saying it will happen but then we could be 17 POINTS behind hearts by the new year

Gotta be honest, but I am not really looking forward to this one. No disrespect to the Blue Brazil, its just been quite demoralising lately and I dont wanna see another crap performance and infront of too many empty seats.

But I am a sucker for punishment so I will be tuning in to RTV regardless :7325:

That your opinion - I differ in my opinion - the real question is will you do your bit in sat. To ease the pressure by clapping, cheering or add to it by booing and getting on the players and managers backs?

I have booed opposition teams and supporters

and referees

but I have never and never will, boo my own team

that is just plain wrong

Gotta be honest, but I am not really looking forward to this one. No disrespect to the Blue Brazil, its just been quite demoralising lately and I dont wanna see another crap performance and infront of too many empty seats.

But I am a sucker for punishment so I will be tuning in to RTV regardless :7325:

I know I'm exactly the same I know how terrible it's going to be but I just can't not watch on the tele anyway hope it's better than I think it will be

Hammering tomorrow for certain...no fan of Ally the manager but hope we hammer this mob and then hopefully pull off a string of good results.

I do want and hope to see a positive/attacking team tomorrow with players playing in their correct positions.

I posted the team I'm expecting Ally to send out

If it were me

-----------Robinson---------------

Faure McGregor Zaliukas Smith

----------Peralta Black------------

-------Shiels Law Templeton-----

---------------Clark----------------

Smith only because Wallace is out.

This for me!

Midfielders might be switched about. Drop law back and actually use his runs, letting smith go forward and freeing up Temps. Right side is fucked!!!

Thats Smith eligible again now isn't it? If he starts I might cry.

Better bring tissues because Smiith will start and would have started even if McLeod and Wallace were not injured. After all it will be a tough game and we have to worry about the threat Cowdenbeath offer being only one point behind Alloa in 2nd bottom place.

The blue Brazil will be rubbing their hands at the thought of Foster and Smith "defending "our left side.

According to all the reports this morning, all we have to do is beat Cowdenbeath this afternoon and everything is ok.

Never thought I'd see the day that Cowdenbeath would be a major hurdle for us. Sad days indeed.

According to all the reports this morning, all we have to do is beat Cowdenbeath this afternoon and everything is ok.

Never thought I'd see the day that Cowdenbeath would be a major hurdle for us. Sad days indeed.

Shouldn't be.

Try something radical, 2 centre backs and two full backs in their correct positions

Foster, Smith, McGregor, Zaluskas

Midfield with two wide players and a central midfielder

Templeton and Aird with in the middle Law and anyone who isn't Black,(maybe Peralta or Hutton) . Black is so slow he kills our football.

Our midfield needs to press the opposition and win possession and make passes to the forwards, it won't happen with Black in the team

You then have to play your best attackers and those in form. Our best finisher is Boyd, but the midfield haven't been providing anything, this has to change and the ball has to be played at pace utilising the wide players with the central two moving to support. Provide good chances for Boyd he will score.

We also need some pace up front, Miller is past it, so play Clark who deserves his chance

If Ally still can't get a performance out of this team, then he is even worse than I thought.

However he has already said he will probably play similar team to who played against kill, with players coming in for the injured.

A decent manager could make a reasonable team out of them, dare I even say it Strachan, but tainted now he has been with them.

I would love to wake up one day with Rangers under new ownership

An owner that says he will invest in the infrastructure of the team with an extensive scouting and coaching network.

A DOF with an ethos on how the game should be played, with the coaches implementing this at all levels from the U17 upwards.

We need a good young eager first team coach to get the best out of the players with the ability to change the tactics mid game.

Even investing in the surrounding area with a Rangers museum, bar, restaurant , store etc.

A set budget for players determined also by the sale of current players who move on.

This misery with Ally's style of football and the vampiric money grabbing ownership we have experienced needs to end.

We have the potential to be the biggest team in the country and a reasonable force in europe, it just needs someone with the desire and money to carry it through, I wish it was the fans, but I can't see it.

There is no result today that will erase the embarrassment of the alloa result.

That being said we need to win, we need the points.

But we also need hearts to start dropping points.

The problem with Hearts is even when they don't play well they still win.

I wish we had their style of ownership and fresh approach with a DOF and first team coach.

Obviously at a better and higher level, and preferably not one of the old group of ex rangers players.

The problem with Hearts is even when they don't play well they still win.

I wish we had their style of ownership and fresh approach with a DOF and first team coach.

Obviously at a better and higher level, and preferably not one of the old group of ex rangers players.

with a half decent team its not hard to get victories in this league. We have came unstuck against teams that are half decent mostly and it will be very difficult to catch them as the rest of the league is poor-hearts wont drop many points.