***The Official Rangers v Cowdenbeath Match Thread***

Bear cub1

Disappointing team.

Players who constantly coast becuase they know they will play every week are still playing even after one of the worst results in our history (td)

We will win by three or four today. Cowdenbeath are shite. Anything other than three points doesn't even bear thinking about.

Too many people are over confident about the result today, I can't see an easy victory.

The media are slating Moshni, he is no Bougherra that is obvious, but Jig is worse, he has the mobility of a dustbin.

We also have Law and Black in the middle again who are the worst midfield pairing we have ever had.

We will probably sneak it, but Ally still needs to walk.

:lol:

I hope you don't hold it against them.

Maybe offer to run them all home in your car afters.

There were 6 but 3 of them were helping a chap in a wheelchair get in - although I have to say this might be the lowest attended game I have been to in 27 years.

Where is Zaliukas? Is he injured still?

Or is he part of the group of players that McCoist just cant bring himself to pick alongside Clark and Temps?

I agree, I think it should be Mccgregor and Zaliukas in the Center. If Mcculloch is never ever going to be dropped I would put him playing in beside law as he has a decent shot on him and his heading is alright. He is more an attacker than a defender.

Is Zaliukas not 'drying out' and that's why he isn't being picked. That's been a rumour I've seen posted on here a few times now but I'm not sure how true it is.

Oh that's the first I've heard of this, must've just missed the rumours if they have been posted on here. I can't see why he would be signed to not even make the bench without a reason like this.