for the record John bomber brown fact

Just to put the record straight bomber has not had a drink in 4 years so the drunk bit is

Rubbish .

I was with him at the agm and I can assure you he was not drunk .he was full of passion

And love for our club .

The abuse on this site towards him is shocking even if you don't think what he is saying is wrong no x players deserves this.

Also what he said about not getting into the directors box on sat .I was with him and what he was upset about was our manager was over ruled by the board again .

He has put the best part of his life into rangers .

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally have lots of respect for ex-players like many if not all on here but people like Bomber at times really piss me off for example "I was with him and what he was upset about was our manager was over ruled by the board again" Ally is clueless when it comes to management and should really have been overruled a long time ago, but with people like Bomber and DJ for example they really bring to light 1 of the major problems at our club, to many of them are back slapping each other while throwing jobs at each other, no job is earned by merit but earned by we are best mates, if people like Bomber love the club so much instead of backing people like Ally while he was leading the team into the Abyss he should have been pulling him aside and giving it to him straight.

Haven't really read / heard anything about him being drunk if I'm honest .

There's no doubting his passion but I cringed at the AGM yesterday with his 'rats ' comment . You can't really go on about the abuse he receives when he's quite happy do dish it out himself , though I do tend to agree with you that in general I don't like ex players getting personnal abuse from Rangers fans and that includes the likes of Brown and McCoist.

I don't agree with JB on his boardroom stance , but I've a great fondness for him , and in his playing days he epitomised everything that Rangers are about . That hasn't diminished.

and in his playing days he epitomised everything that Rangers are about . That hasn't diminished.

yet he'd rather protect his pal ally instead of giving it all for the club that made him famous

a lot of the ex players would do well to remember it wasnt ally that made them famous and gave them countless pennies and honours, it was Rangers Football Club

When the club was being attacked from all angles in the 2nd part of SDM's tenure and afterwards, hardly any ex player stuck up for the club fearing they'd lose their media gravy train, now that they can attack the board because Murray isnt there they still earning their coin from the scum media

The club should always come first, and a lot of the ex players dont share that opinion

Just to put the record straight bomber has not had a drink in 4 years so the drunk bit is

Rubbish .

I was with him at the agm and I can assure you he was not drunk .he was full of passion

And love for our club .

The abuse on this site towards him is shocking even if you don't think what he is saying is wrong no x players deserves this.

Also what he said about not getting into the directors box on sat .I was with him and what he was upset about was our manager was over ruled by the board again .

His quote ,last week, about not caring what the fans thinks was enough for me..

The feeling is mutual...

Rubbish .

And love for our club .

Well there goes any decent defence for him acting like a drunken moron. What a shame.

yet he'd rather protect his pal ally instead of giving it all for the club that made him famous

a lot of the ex players would do well to remember it wasnt ally that made them famous and gave them countless pennies and honours, it was Rangers Football Club

When the club was being attacked from all angles in the 2nd part of SDM's tenure and afterwards, hardly any ex player stuck up for the club fearing they'd lose their media gravy train, now that they can attack the board because Murray isnt there they still earning their coin from the scum media

The club should always come first, and a lot of the ex players dont share that opinion

Defend Ally from insults = Against Rangers

Rubbish .

And love for our club .

That's actually quite terrifying, how can someone act and talk like he does and NOT be drunk?

they dont just defend ally from insults, they have not once stuck up for the club, the same club that made them famous

But when the media ask them to stick the boot in............................................

Do you mean the club, or the board?

Yeah, bomber made us the laughing stock of Europe, not Murray, Whyte, Green etc. You dont know what your talking about!

Didn't you know the whole of Europe was talking about John Brown, no mention of administration, liquidation, corruption or takeover ;)

FFS our fans!

Brown is a mess, he gets it because he isn't articulate or even looks sensible but he was the lone voice that told us all not to trust Green, there was few fans who didn't but he was the one voice who tried to ask questions, to this day as ridiculous as his line of questioning might have been, no-one in power has actually shown him up by putting it all out there.

even yesterday, he did get Somers to deny any Ticketus involvement which im sure everyone welcomed yet Somers could only give the old "best of my knowledge" line when asked about Ahmed and Green.

Brown is a bit of a joke figure but he calls a spade a spade and I'd rather someone like that

Brown is a mess, he gets it because he isn't articulate or even looks sensible but he was the lone voice that told us all not to trust Green, there was few fans who didn't but he was the one voice who tried to ask questions, to this day as ridiculous as his line of questioning might have been, no-one in power has actually shown him up by putting it all out there.

even yesterday, he did get Somers to deny any Ticketus involvement which im sure everyone welcomed yet Somers could only give the old "best of my knowledge" line when asked about Ahmed and Green.

Brown is a bit of a joke figure but he calls a spade a spade and I'd rather someone like that

Racist

Like many on here and countless thousands among our support, we have also put the best part of our life's into supporting Rangers, doesn't entitle me or them to any special privileges. Many of the problems at our club can be traced back to cronyisum and jobs for the boys, which is precisely how Ally got the job!

As for Bombers integrity and sobriety its not in question, and I'm sure many still hold Bomber in the highest regard, as I do.