for the record John bomber brown fact

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is he a sponging bastard courtyard bear. Would you like to meet bomber and you can tell

Him what you think of him I think its discusting the way you are talking about a rangers man.

I've learned these last few years that being a Rangers man doesn't mean that someone can't be an embarrassment.

Ask your mate if he still says Whyte owns Ibrox...

Why is he a sponging bastard courtyard bear. Would you like to meet bomber and you can tell

Him what you think of him I think its discusting the way you are talking about a rangers man.

You think I'm afraid of Brown.:lol:

Sat and watched him and Ian McCall rolling about the bar of The Europa Hotel, fighting isn't his strong point.

Ask him why he wanted 500 pounds plus expenses from fan groups trying to organise fund raising nights to help the club.

Just to put the record straight bomber has not had a drink in 4 years so the drunk bit is

Rubbish .

I was with him at the agm and I can assure you he was not drunk .he was full of passion

And love for our club .

The abuse on this site towards him is shocking even if you don't think what he is saying is wrong no x players deserves this.

Also what he said about not getting into the directors box on sat .I was with him and what he was upset about was our manager was over ruled by the board again .

He has put the best part of his life into rangers .

Utter tosh. He hasn't devoted the best part of his life to Rangers at all. He has worked for whoever paid him.

He has no right whatsoever to enter the directors box.

He comes across as foolish and erratic.

Court yard bear .you can get to call him a moron and what ever you like.

He is coming to meet me at my pub in Blantyre tomorrow at 2 o'clock .

Backing yer mate that honorable of you but its more like man love in this case. JB was a great player and his heart is for a successful Rangers but some of his rants dont do him or his cause a lot of good. When he was doing his Ted Rodgers impersonation giving us wee riddles to work out about Green it was embarrassing, im not for a minute saying what he says isnt true, history will show that in time . If he has or had proof about Green he should have told us not put us through an episode of 321.But as I said he has a good mate in yourself.

Only taking his first position because he had been understudy for best part of 10 years, he did his apprenticeship IMO, it's hard to argue against hindsight of course.

totally agree with you on the hindsight point and at thr moment anyone could say they knew it wouldnt work out but I feel 10 years as an understudy at that age (49) is missing the boat, all he knew as a player and a coach was Walter Smith, I don't think that was ever going to be the catalyst for a change in direction for the club

Ally had been out of football for a number of years, but somehow got the assistant managers job at Rangers. I personally see nothing natural or progressive about his appointment, unless you see team captain on a sports quiz show as adequate preparation to running a football club the size and stature of Rangers!

Aye easy to forget he also was in the Scotland management team - albeit as assistant to Walter !