520 members have voted

1. 1. Was it a red?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red. Dumbass. Nothing more to be said.

His day has been and gone.

Cheers for some good times Jig, but time to call it a day.

So fucking daft.

That's the first time I've seen it since being at the game, in which I completely missed it. :lol:

But that's dangerous and a red for me. Others might claim it's only a yellow, but even still throwing an elbow like that and giving the referee the option is madness. Should have learnt his lesson some time ago.

Not even up for debate. I'm not sure why Lee thinks trying to do someone with his elbow is worthwhile. Does he think if he gets away wae it we sit and think "well in big jig for elbowing that cunt top stuff, what would we do without you".

It was a very stupid challenge and no need for it. Like another poster said he gave the ref the option and he took it. We were well on top at that point, we could easily have got the 4-0 Goat predicted yesterday but that changed the game. So glad we still came out on top, a long overdue victory over that mob!

Did the ref point to the spot after that?

He pointed for a goal kick, but we all assumed because of the way he gave the red that he was pointing to the spot.

Cheers.

Shat myself at that point, thinking that was all we needed :lol:

Yeah, me too. I was thinking 'I knew this was too good to be true'. Then when the goal kick was taken it was more 'wtf is happening here?' I only realised when I got home and watched the recording.

Recorded it to see if you were on TV?

I've been waiting 30 years to be on the telly. My big moment on my first ever Rangers game (in the Broomy front) was blocked by Dave MacPherson's arse.

Alas, very few of our blurry faces in the Govan Sandy Jardine Rear are likely ever to achieve such fame.