Jig's Card Today

Jig's Card  

520 members have voted

1. 1. Was it a red?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See it week in week out and most players get away with it as we have witnessed over the last three years. Should have been a yellow card as I don't think it was intentional,just late with straight arm which a lot of players use when jumping for the ball in the modern game.

Everyone saying it was a straight red card?? Never a red card in a million years, it was a yellow all day long, the ref was a disgrace who booked Rangers player after Rangers player.

I am no fan of McCulloch, but seen a hell off a lot worse in games week in week out go unpunished.

If that was a red then teams would be finishing 7 a side every week. Shocking referee all day not just that call

Shat myself at the time when the ref showed the red in the box, thought he was giving a penalty. Definite red though after seeing the replay at home.

Thought that myself , the wee guy walker was the same , he saw the red card and ran for the ball thinking he was on the penalty , there was actually a bit of confusion in the box till they realised if was the big number 20 lying crashed out it was for

Couldn't see it from where I was sat and since I'm still travelling back from the game I've not had the chance to see a replay.

Text some mates at halftime who were watching it on the TV to ask what it was all about as I was a bit confused as to what had happened, they seemed to be sure it was a red

SkinnySpitefulBubblefish.gif

Obvious red for me, he's an idiot, you can't lead with your elbow.

Gets worse every time you see it.

I mean, just look at the fucking state of that. What possible good does he think is going to come of that anyway? He leaves an elbow on the boy, gets away with it, then from then on the other boy goes into a shell or something? GTF Lee you fuckin idiot, just play the game properly and in the manner expected of a Rangers captain.