Jig's Card  

520 members have voted

1. 1. Was it a red?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a red card.

I'm not sure it's an elbow to the head, his arm makes contact with the head but it's not his elbow. That being said McCulloch being banned for at least 3 games isn't the worst outcome.

Onwards and upwards.

It's comparable to the west brom player yesterday for me.

As they said on match of the day you can't jump properly without using your arms and if you watch jigs eyes they are solely on the ball.

You can slow it down and show it from any angle you want but it's never a red card for me.

I was saying it wasn't a red until I saw the incident from the reverse angle.

I thought his arm came down flat but there was a lash out and that's a red card. It looked mild from one side but it looked far worse from the other side.

Does this mean he gets an automatic suspension? He's already been done for this a few months ago.

If not, will be interesting to see if McCall drops him. He's already shown his ruthless streak by dropping boyd and moshni after poor performances, I hope he does the same here

Gets worse every time you see it.

I mean, just look at the fucking state of that. What possible good does he think is going to come of that anyway? He leaves an elbow on the boy, gets away with it, then from then on the other boy goes into a shell or something? GTF Lee you fuckin idiot, just play the game properly and in the manner expected of a Rangers captain.

It's like when we played in division 3 against amateurs and because they weren't good enough they spent the game hacking us down. He has no defensive abilities so he spends much of his time trying to throw his weight around and elbowing folk. Anyone watching us regularly knows this is standard Lee Mcculloch, he just usually get away with it. Elbowing folk and throwing himself to the ground, his 2 main "qualities"

It's like when we played in division 3 against amateurs and because they weren't good enough they spent the game hacking us down. He has no defensive abilities so he spends much of his time trying to throw his weight around and elbowing folk. Anyone watching us regularly knows this is standard Lee Mcculloch, he just usually get away with it. Elbowing folk and throwing himself to the ground, his 2 main "qualities"

I spent years arguing against tarriers calling him elbows, and they called it right ffs. I always back him but today he smashed that cunt no problem with an elbow for no reason and it could have cost us

From the angles I've seen a red looked harsh, stupid way to go for the ball and shit timing but the arm was almost straight and I think a yellow would have been enough.

I won't be dissapointed if he loses his place over this but if it was anyone else I'd say a yellow so I'm not going to say red just because its him.