Kris Boyd

RTID 1968

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2013/14 season when Boyd was with Killie, I used to see him out runnin down Ayr shore. The moment he re-signed for us, that stopped. Literally overnight. Those pictures dont lie. Driving home from work yesterday I see him jogging past Belleisle. Its abundantly clear that apathy was endemic down Auchenhowie way. Nobody wanted McCoist, or Boyd for that matter, to succeed more than me but the legacy of these charlatans just sickens me now.

Kris Boyd, even when he was scoring all his goals first time round he was one of the laziest players I have ever watched in a Rangers shirt, it was just another one of Ally's ludicrous management decisions to bring the lazy sod back.

I never liked him. I used to argue with my mate about him all the time. Everybody else had to work harder to allow him to fuck about and score from 6 foot. The fact he was always useless against the filth and rarely featured in the European games under Smith tells me all I need to know about his worth.

Professionalism starts with the individual. He was never professional in all his time at Ibrox.

Dear Forum Proof Readers

Thank you for pointing out my grammatical errors, I really do not know how I have managed thus far without your wonderful input. How I managed to obtain a degree, CCNA and MCSE is beyond me. Its ironic that my job is to keep the Internet functioning for smart people like yourselves to come on forums and point out errors. God help your wives, girlfriends and more likely boyfriends when they send you dirty texts, you pointing out their bad grammar might kill the passion boys.

I seemed to get 5 pages of discussion on the subject of the original post with just a few sleuths, both in interview content as well as English pointing out petty errors. If that makes you feel superior guys then great. If I ever get as petty and join you in this fascinating pastime I give you my permission to shoot me in the temple with a 45 calibre hand gun.

Kind regards ya cocksuckers

Dear Forum Proof Readers

Thank you for pointing out my grammatical errors, I really do not know how I have managed thus far without your wonderful input. How I managed to obtain a degree, CCNA and MCSE is beyond me. Its ironic that my job is to keep the Internet functioning for smart people like yourselves to come on forums and point out errors. God help your wives, girlfriends and more likely boyfriends when they send you dirty texts, you pointing out their bad grammar might kill the passion boys.

I seemed to get 5 pages of discussion on the subject of the original post with just a few sleuths, both in interview content as well as English pointing out petty errors. If that makes you feel superior guys then great. If I ever get as petty and join you in this fascinating pastime I give you my permission to shoot me in the temple with a 45 calibre hand gun.

Man the fuck up.

Dear Forum Proof Readers

Proofreaders is one word.

Other than that, good effort! (tu)

Dear Forum Proof Readers

:lol:

Footballers routinely blame everybody but themselves for their failure to perform but it was obvious from the weight gain that Boyd decided to chuck in the towel long ago and only has himself to blame. His failure was abject.

Players blaming off field issues at the club is just the worst excuse in the world. What's his excuse for putting on 2 stone?

What did they succeed at ?

Not used to defending King :lol: but he was merely stating the obvious. Boyd is clearly trying to shift the blame onto Ally (where a lot of it lies) but the players also have to accept they were also complete failures.

I was always against Boyd coming back. I didn't like the way he left before, and he was well over the hill when he came back. His latest ramblings just come off as sour grapes.

He will steal a wage off Killie, living on past glories, topping up his pension before he retires. A wage whore who knows he can't cut it any more, but will still take the cash.

Footballers routinely blame everybody but themselves for their failure to perform but it was obvious from the weight gain that Boyd decided to chuck in the towel long ago and only has himself to blame. His failure was abject.

Players blaming off field issues at the club is just the worst excuse in the world. What's his excuse for putting on 2 stone?

Lack of a low fat version of Monster Munch?

Dear Forum Proof Readers

Dear RTID,

On behalf of all Rangers fans, and the world in general, thank you for keeping the internet running for us, but I feel I must point out that you missed a decimal point when describing the calibre of a handgun. Technically it should be .45 and handgun is one word.

Regards

Internet Grammar Police.

Dear Forum Proof Readers

Oh! Hi again RTID 1968,

So glad that you have realised the importance of the grammar and punctuation in this forum, and are now aware of the need to correct people like yourself.

It's such a pity that you didn't inform us of your sensitive disposition, because we would have then taken your Illness into consideration.

Tell me my friend, is there a cure for CCNA / MCSA or do you have to be medicated frequently for this (I would Imagine), serious infliction?

I only ask you these probing questions as you seem to be a special type of person, whom we recognise is deserving of proper "attention", (not to be confused with attention to detail, as that category has been established already, and you did actually fail).

It is so heartwarming to know, that even you with all the breaks against you, you are able to hold down a job, and in such an important field as the imagined world of "The Internet", truly an achievement, my friend, well done to you. Please give my regards to the Cisco Kid and of course his wee helper Pancho, I know their imaginary, but hey, it goes with the territory you got your infliction from.

Just a wee word of advice about mentioning peoples' spouses / partners / civil partners etc., is that we don't usually use them in the Bears Den as a tool for insults, as we tend to do that kind of stuff in our Off Topic sub forum, just so you know.

Now I know this has nothing to do with grammar et al, but as a great believer of helping people in need, I personally advocate assisted suicide, and as you have indicated (probably due to you being needy) that you would be up for that certain activity, I do however have to advise you (as you go along in RM you will get a lot of that) that it is really only a once in a lifetime opportunity, and you have to be really special to be invited to this party, are you really special?

Finally, your description of the people who have kindly given you advice (due to your specialness) on how to behave on RM, from the minor grammatical corrections, to the need to honestly "man the fuck up", we feel that the adjective that you used to describe us after your kind regards message was in all sincerity not kind at all.

The now growing in popularity correct term, when describing people you regard with kindness, has to be ..... Cockwomble ...... as it has now overtaken your kind but rather outdated description, you really must keep up.

Kind regards and have a nice day, and don't forget to get in touch with Bombaybadboy08 for any remedial work you may require. :P

:uk: PS:- Kris Boyd threads are great don't you think? :love:

Boyd has a point.

Strikers are only as good as the men behind them, our squad was pish and without a decent manager

sorry but that is pish. Football is a team game. A striker has a part to play in creatipn of chances as well. Boyd just.expects everyone else to do the hard work.