Kris Boyd

RTID 1968

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Boyd he's a honest guy he knows himself he didn't do well enough last season.

If King slated the players its no worse than we have all done on here, they deserved slated.

Oh aye, he's honest as fuck he is. That last time he left he couldn't have been anymore honest with everyone

Which they did but he still didn't refer to them as failures. The op was however referring to a particular moment in a press conference which didn't happen.

Hard to distinguish the two, to be fair.

Laughed when he spoke of previous players he had around him. Yes, those ones who did all the work for you ya lazy sod.

Didn't want him first time round, so did not want to see him second time around either.

He didn't have the likes of Mendes and Davis around him this time but he did have a huge gut around him.

Just watch him bang the goals in next season a level higher than championship and slate him :)

He could score 60 next season and win Killie the league single handedly but it won't change the fact he came back here and he failed miserably.

He deserves every bit of stick he receives.

Is it about posts and opinions on here, or is there plenty who dig you on every detail of your posts? I got fed up with that shit on Rangers Rumours that's why Im here. Too much hey your wrong on that minor detail n Im right shite.

I like Boyd he's a honest guy he knows himself he didn't do well enough last season.

If King slated the players its no worse than we have all done on here, they deserved slated.

Doesn't sound like he knows he didn't do well since he is blaming his teammates for not serving up enough tapins for him. Arrogant and lazy just like his mentor.

Shite how some of our support forget things so easily.

No doubt it'll be the same regarding everyone that kicked fuck out of us when we were down

Not if I have anything to do with it mate..... (tu)

A friend of a friend (yeah one of those) who knows Jim Henry told me that he put on 18lb between the 2 photos below:

That was just in facial hair too....