Kris Boyd

RTID 1968

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it about posts and opinions on here, or is there plenty who dig you on every detail of your posts? I got fed up with that shit on Rangers Rumours that's why Im here. Too much hey your wrong on that minor detail n Im right shite.

Hi there RTID 1968, Hmmm!

"Is it about posts and opinion on here", (?) Is this a statement or a question? Are you being rude, or are you being sarcastic?

It seems that as well as missing out an apostrophe in I'm, you also missed a comma at much, and I'm afraid you never put your quoted portion in inverted commas either.

We do have standards in RM and if you need help with punctuation and such, we have a resident expert who will guide you through this minefield to make your stay as punctually correct as possible.

Please feel free to PM Bombaybadboy08, and he will be only too happy to be of service to you ............ or you could continue and be chastised again and again and again .... or even ..... ad infinitum. (Awra time).

Kind regards. :P

:uk:

Is it about posts and opinions on here, or is there plenty who dig you on every detail of your posts? I got fed up with that shit on Rangers Rumours that's why Im here. Too much hey your wrong on that minor detail n Im right shite.

You missed out the apostrophe in I'm.

Hi there RTID 1968, Hmmm!

"Is it about posts and opinion on here", (?) Is this a statement or a question? Are you being rude, or are you being sarcastic?

It seems that as well as missing out an apostrophe in I'm, you also missed a comma at much, and i'm afraid you never put your quoted portion in inverted commas either.

We do have standards in RM and if you need help with punctuation and such, we have a resident expert who will guide you through this minefield to make your stay as punctually correct as possible.

Please feel free to PM Bombaybadboy, and he will be only too happy to be of service to you ............ or you could continue and be chastised again and again and again .... or even ..... ad infinitum. (Awra time).

Kind regards. :P

Is nobody going to pick him up on his your?

What is this place coming to?

Did we learn nothing from More Than A Fan ?

Boyd is a disgrace. He had to leave us previously to lose weight and resemble anything like a professional footballer and he will no doubt do it again. Absolutely typifies and embraced McCoist's Rangers.

Not one bit of respect left for him.

Is nobody going to pick him up on his your?

What is this place coming to?

Did we learn nothing from More Than A Fan ?

I was going to leave that to Bombaybadboy08 to correct, as he deserves to be the one to advise on this tricky subject, but I for one, am so glad that we have others just as qualified as the Master to step in and carry this load.

With this in mind, it is useful to know that, and I thank you GB. If anything, we must never forget what we owe to More Than A Fan, and we must continue to be vigilant, and not complacent, where punctuation and such is concerned.

The horrible alternative, is of course, Chaos.

I was going to leave that to Bombaybadboy08 to correct, as he deserves to be the one to advise on this tricky subject, but I for one, am so glad that we have others just as qualified as the Master to step in and carry this load.

With this in mind, it is useful to know that, and I thank you GB. If anything, we must never forget what we owe to More Than A Fan, and we must continue to be vigilant, and not complacent, where punctuation and such is concerned.

The horrible alternative, is of course, Chaos.

I would probably have said "The horrible alternative is, of course, chaos" rather than "The horrible alternative, is of course, chaos" - but that's purely subjective.

And I suppose technically, since we're not German, we shouldn't be capitalising our nouns - but that would definitely be the Pot calling the Kettle black. :pipe:

I would probably have said "The horrible alternative is, of course, chaos" rather than "The horrible alternative, is of course, chaos" - but that's purely subjective.

And I suppose technically, since we're not German, we shouldn't be capitalising our nouns - but that would definitely be the Pot calling the Kettle black. :pipe:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes indeed GB, different inflections will carry differing positional placements of punctuation marks, depending how a person wants to be understood, similarly with the random capitalisation of nouns to emphasise said noun ..... for Emphasis.

But then subjectivity is so selfish, is it not? :cool:

Gott sei Dank sind wir nicht Deutsch! as we would not be privileged and able to support The Rangers to the extent we do, und ve vould haff lost ze var ...... Twice. :P

Yes indeed GB, different inflections will carry differing positional placements of punctuation marks, depending how a person wants to be understood, similarly with the random capitalisation of nouns to emphasise said noun ..... for Emphasis.

But then subjectivity is so selfish, is it not? :cool:

Gott sei Dank sind wir nicht Deutsch! as we would not be privileged and able to support The Rangers to the extent we do, und ve vould haff lost ze var ...... Twice. :P

und wir konnten nicht keine Kapitulation sagen - twice!

He said that fans jump on the bandwagon to criticise him because of what King said...

Not only have we criticised everyone, even players still here expecting first team football, but we were absolutely not jumping on any bandwagon.

With a pair of eyes, fans are able to tell who is performing to standard and watching Boyd, he was absolutely horrendous.

Now we know without a doubt, twice in fact now, that that sentiment is the main reason we left to settle in this sceptred Isle, as surrender was not, even once, intended to enter our ancient DNA.

Plus, it was an opportunity to fuck the Celts :P

should the problem not be that he was allowed to be unprofessional mainly because their was no leadership within the club?

No having a professional attitude to your work should be a matter of personal pride he should not need to have his hand held to adopt one. He and McCoist are just two arrogant lazy peas from the same pod they think because they put the ball in the net a few times no further effort is required.

I do partly agree with Boyd, when he did play, we never played football conducive to a ''poacher''

Having said that, when he did get a chance in the team, he was rank rotten.

I certainly don't think fans are jumping on the bandwagon, most were pretty damning from Oct onwards about how poor he was, some, myself included, did not want him to return in the first place.

He did stress at the start of the Sky Sports interview that he admits it didn't work out and he's man enough to admit that.

I have no hard feelings towards Boyd, he was a player who came when Novo/Prso were laying it on a plate for him, same again when Miller came for his second spell, and we had midfielders who could play balls inbehind centre halfs, wingers who could cut balls back. There was none better than Boyd at finishing off a cut back. We never once played that way in his second spell.

Wish him all the best, as he was one of about 10 that failed this year, the rest were poor, one or two were decent for spells. hardly a firing team for a striker to score goals in.

Thanks for the goals Boydy, good luck at killie (tu)

should the problem not be that he was allowed to be unprofessional mainly because their was no leadership within the club?

mccoist should have broke his baws BUT HE SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO. boyd is meant to be a professional athlete taking responsibility for his fitness and value. My son is a competitive swimmer and watches his own diet and weight etc.