Jim Duffy

Bearsden bear

Quite like Duffy to be honest.

He was full of praise for us, talking about how we're playing the game etc so well, and that was in both of his interviews pre & post match.

Also said later on for BBC Sportsound that we're playing the best football he's seen in Scotland for years.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite like Duffy to be honest.

He was full of praise for us, talking about how we're playing the game etc so well, and that was in both of his interviews pre & post match.

Also said later on for BBC Sportsound that we're playing the best football he's seen in Scotland for years.

He won't be invited back on Sportsound any time soon.

Whatever his persuasion he always gives an unbiased opinion, he certainly isn't a Rangers hater anytime I've heard him on the radio.

That's all you can ask really

I have no issue with someone who just supports Celtic - it's the anti British, IRA loving, Rangers hating arseholes I hate

He's not that type of Celtic fan tbh

Not that kind of guy at all, as far as i could see. His son was the same, and sure didn't come across a rabid mhank.

Aint no Andy Walker.

There's only one Andy Walker - once described to me by an ex-Rangers player as "an absolute cunt of a human being".

Jim Duffy seems okay

I think Duffy comes from a mixed family, that'll probably be why he doesn't come across as Rabid, read a while back that his Uncle was caught up in the Ibrox Disaster, he got home with no shoes and covered in blood, probably didn't have a clue at the time just how lucky he was.

That being said, I think it was Charlie Nicholas who told that story so it could be BS

Never had a problem and I'll tell you why.

Back when Big Ecks Rangers side qualified all every journo and pundit that I'd heard/read wanted to talk about was "the worst team to reach the last 16" pish.

I remember Duffy absolutely bilstering 2 or 3 of the cunts on Sportsound about it. Called them hypocrites and said even if Rangers are the worst of the 32, that makes them better than the other sides who didn't even qualify.

Never had a problem and I'll tell you why.

Back when Big Ecks Rangers side qualified all every journo and pundit that I'd heard/read wanted to talk about was "the worst team to reach the last 16" pish.

I remember Duffy absolutely bilstering 2 or 3 of the cunts on Sportsound about it. Called them hypocrites and said even if Rangers are the worst of the 32, that makes them better than the other sides who didn't even qualify.

Thanks for remembering and sharing that.

I hope a few people in the media see this thread and realise we can see decency and aren't being blinded by tribal loyalties.

Thanks for remembering and sharing that.

I hope a few people in the media see this thread and realise we can see decency and aren't being blinded by tribal loyalties.

That was a situation where Duffy put his allegiances aside and looked at the bigger picture. We need more of that across the whole game. Now more than ever because Scottish Football is on the way out imo.

That was a situation where Duffy put his allegiances aside and looked at the bigger picture. We need more of that across the whole game. Now more than ever because Scottish Football is on the way out imo.

I've said it before, but the only thing Scottish football has to market is hate.

He might be Rhabid but if he is he hides it well and he isn,t taking a wage from the Scottish media to be fair and nuetral while all the time spouting his own brand of hatred and bigotry that seems to be a must for most of the sports journo,s and pundits in this country.

He might be Rhabid but if he is he hides it well and he isn,t taking a wage from the Scottish media to be fair and nuetral while all the time spouting his own brand of hatred and bigotry that seems to be a must for most of the sports journo,s and pundits in this country.

Yeah. Regardless of background these guys in the media are paid to be impartial and offer a balanced view. I think Duffy does this.

Dont know if anyone heard Sutton last nite on Celtics game, unbelievably biased bullshit that guys talks in a boring monotone voice. i know, shouldn't be watchin that shit........only watch until they score usually.

Anyway, lego eater elbowed a guy in the head and Sutton said his head was too low..? Sutton is polar opposite to Duffy. Ffs at least Duffy was brought up in Glasgow.