Rangers Towns/village's

bluenose244

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closest to me is definitely Drongan where Kirky Broadfoot is from. Proddy central.

I went to secondary school with Kirk,s old man Jake and he leaned towards the tims at the time, think it was because they were in the middle of their 9iar and European cup winning era.

Falkirk area,Shieldhill,Redding,Westquarter,Laurieston,Maddiston,Stenhousemuir,Slammannan,California,Larbert,Avonbridge,Polmont,all good proddie strongholds to been seen in all of them

Bo'ness also a good Rangers stronghold, Grangemouth have a big Gers support, sadly the massive club is now shut. Linlithgow have started a bus up this year but still a jambo town, Armadale is as True Blue as it gets.

Stonehouse. Just up the road from Larkhall but no Tim infestation here. Used to slag a few of the guys from Larky when I was at school because they had a Tarrier school, a chapel and a tim supporters club. It was always a fishing trip but they used to bite every time.

Stonehouse. Just up the road from Larkhall but no Tim infestation here. Used to slag a few of the guys from Larky when I was at school because they had a Tarrier school, a chapel and a tim supporters club. It was always a fishing trip but they used to bite every time.

I'm sure there's an ancient by-law prohibiting a catholic school and chapel! :lol:

Bellshill is 50/50 a lot of tarriers but more Rangers pubs than Celtic ??

When I worked at Clydesdale Steel Works, Bellshill was a big Rangers stronghold. The supporters club was one of the biggest around I'm sure. Even the work was mainly Gers with the odd 'well of tim supporter.

When I worked at Clydesdale Steel Works, Bellshill was a big Rangers stronghold. The supporters club was one of the biggest around I'm sure. Even the work was mainly Gers with the odd 'well of tim supporter.

Still has a big supporters club and Rangers areas but you see much more paedophile tops than Rangers ones.

Ay6kX04CcAIm_HX.jpg

end the thread............

Haha remember seeing this a couple of years ago, lived in Kilwinning until I was about 6 or 7, still have family down there though, can't remember much about it now but remember my class in primary school had 1 tim in it and was always a bit of a loner! Live in Aberdeen now unfortunately :(

Peterhead was when I stayed up there. Not so sure now, seemingly a load of Poles have taken over.

It still is.

Any Bheasts found to still be living up trees are banished to either Boddam or the the Broch :)

lot of tarriers showing their faces in the last few years in peterhead but still mainly blue and proud. Phd true blues great sash bash end of season.

They always did do a cracking end of season bash.

As for that bus that Billy used to run :ohmy::blink:<cr>

:D